America the Beautiful

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
like god?

anyways youre talking about philosophy and im aware some ppl think we dont have choice and theres philosophical arguments for it, and ur favorite movie the matrix i think all of the machine programs had a deterministic outlook on life "choice is an illusion", "cause and effect" yadayada
No he doesn’t always act directly but it’s the choices we make

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
7FA5CEBF-4B6E-446C-9CF3-632C5C4F744B.jpeg

refineryworker05

then how do you explain the amount of people who vote for corrupt candidates, or support bad economics, or watch bad news?

didnt 50% or so vote for trump or biden?

the world is under probably a few different major propaganda systems. used to be the west and the russia. not sure how it works now.
They believe those politicians are going to hurt the groups of Americans they hate and keep those groups on a lower rung of society.

trump never recieved more than 46% of the vote in either election. He received over 9.9 million fewer total votes combined than Clinton(2.87million fewer) and Biden(7.05million fewer)

people believe stuff because they frequently hate other groups of people inside and/or outside of their nation and they seek a politics aimed at hurting those people and keeping them at the bottom.
A lot of human suffering comes from the core belief that some groups of human beings are better than other groups of humans and we need to construct our society/world to keep the better groups of human beings in charge and the lesser human beings oppressed because if they get in charge, they will destroy our society with their inferior ways.

rickyb

They believe those politicians are going to hurt the groups of Americans they hate and keep those groups on a lower rung of society.

trump never recieved more than 46% of the vote in either election. He received over 9.9 million fewer total votes combined than Clinton(2.87million fewer) and Biden(7.05million fewer)

people believe stuff because they frequently hate other groups of people inside and/or outside of their nation and they seek a politics aimed at hurting those people and keeping them at the bottom.
A lot of human suffering comes from the core belief that some groups of human beings are better than other groups of humans and we need to construct our society/world to keep the better groups of human beings in charge and the lesser human beings oppressed because if they get in charge, they will destroy our society with their inferior ways.
divide and conquer is part of it but doesnt explain all of it. you have all these clinton and biden voters too. thats a huge swath of the country.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can't read for comprehension. I was asked which non politician do I see that has political influence on the majority of Democratic voters or the Democratic party. I said no one because there is no one. You still have yet to name and show one non politician who has influence with the majority of Democratic voters or the democratic party. Go ahead name someone and show their influence with the majority of Democratic voters and the Democratic party.
I think most democrat voters are just uniformed idiots being manipulated by marxists into believing they are helping people and fighting racism by empowering democrats to centralize power in the federal government.

They scream blindly that trump is an authoritarian while cheering on ideas like packing the Supreme Court, ending the electoral college, giving the federal government control over state voting laws, adding states, abolishing the senate, the list goes on.

I don’t think they are stupid people, they come on here to post their Orangeman bad memes or Biden good memes fed to them by the tech giants that keep them in a bubble of Marxist non sense created by their woke corporate culture. I think most of them just don’t have time to delve into the issues of the day, they got a full time job, a family, hobbies, etc. They are just helping to fight Jim Crowe 2.0 or orange Hitler in their hearts, I can’t hate them for that if it’s what they truly believe. But when they come here and refuse to listen when corrected it’s when they become stupid people.

Then there are the folks like you, the truly evil liars. You will double down on any lie told to you because the ends justify the means. You are a devout Marxist, blinded by promises of a utopia that will never manifest or by your own hatred of other’s happiness.

MAKAVELI

I think most democrat voters are just uniformed idiots being manipulated by marxists into believing they are helping people and fighting racism by empowering democrats to centralize power in the federal government.

They scream blindly that trump is an authoritarian while cheering on ideas like packing the Supreme Court, ending the electoral college, giving the federal government control over state voting laws, adding states, abolishing the senate, the list goes on.

I don’t think they are stupid people, they come on here to post their Orangeman bad memes or Biden good memes fed to them by the tech giants that keep them in a bubble of Marxist non sense created by their woke corporate culture. I think most of them just don’t have time to delve into the issues of the day, they got a full time job, a family, hobbies, etc. They are just helping to fight Jim Crowe 2.0 or orange Hitler in their hearts, I can’t hate them for that if it’s what they truly believe. But when they come here and refuse to listen when corrected it’s when they become stupid people.

Then there are the folks like you, the truly evil liars. You will double down on any lie told to you because the ends justify the means. You are a devout Marxist, blinded by promises of a utopia that will never manifest or by your own hatred of other’s happiness.
tenor.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

When you are bombarded by stupid :censored2: like this on the daily and surrounded in the work place and society full of people who believe this. It’s hard not to just tow the party line. To go along to get along. That’s who I think most democrat voters are, sheep going along to get along.