America the Beautiful

refineryworker05

divide and conquer is part of it but doesnt explain all of it. you have all these clinton and biden voters too. thats a huge swath of the country.
This isn't divide and conquer. Ok, early human socieities outside of small groups made up of family members, were dominated by single rulers, and still is in alot of places. It used to be citizens of the king's nation lived for the king, what they produced belonged to the king his lords. The king was a ruler because he was special ordained by their GOD to rule them.
Very few people had rights. The king owed his subjects nothing. and human beings keep reproducing this horror of a society over and over and over.
At our core for whatever reason human beings have consistently believed that some groups of people are better and deserving of having EVERYTHING. The literal fight for humanity has been expanded rights and opportunities to more people and there is HUGE HUGE HUGE resistence to expanding rights to more people. I am telling you at the core of all human suffering at the hands of other human beings is this belief that some groups of people are better and more deserving and we should construct our society around oppressing those lesser groups of people. This is mostly what our political fights are about till this day.

El Correcto

god is dead
This isn't divide and conquer. Ok, early human socieities outside of small groups made up of family members, were dominated by single rulers, and still is in alot of places. It used to be citizens of the king's nation lived for the king, what they produced belonged to the king his lords. The king was a ruler because he was special ordained by their GOD to rule them.
Very few people had rights. The king owed his subjects nothing. and human beings keep reproducing this horror of a society over and over and over.
At our core for whatever reason human beings have consistently believed that some groups of people are better and deserving of having EVERYTHING. The literal fight for humanity has been expanded rights and opportunities to more people and there is HUGE HUGE HUGE resistence to expanding rights to more people. I am telling you at the core of all human suffering at the hands of other human beings is this belief that some groups of people are better and more deserving and we should construct our society around oppressing those lesser groups of people. This is mostly what our political fights are about till this day.
I agree, China is disgusting, Russia is disgusting, the taliban is disgusting. Lots of resistance coming form them when it comes to human rights.
America used to understand itself as a great liberator of people, where American boots hit ground rights for the people followed, their governments were put in check, the communist movements in their countries squashed.

refineryworker05

I think most democrat voters are just uniformed idiots being manipulated by marxists into believing they are helping people and fighting racism by empowering democrats to centralize power in the federal government.

They scream blindly that trump is an authoritarian while cheering on ideas like packing the Supreme Court, ending the electoral college, giving the federal government control over state voting laws, adding states, abolishing the senate, the list goes on.

I don’t think they are stupid people, they come on here to post their Orangeman bad memes or Biden good memes fed to them by the tech giants that keep them in a bubble of Marxist non sense created by their woke corporate culture. I think most of them just don’t have time to delve into the issues of the day, they got a full time job, a family, hobbies, etc. They are just helping to fight Jim Crowe 2.0 or orange Hitler in their hearts, I can’t hate them for that if it’s what they truly believe. But when they come here and refuse to listen when corrected it’s when they become stupid people.

Then there are the folks like you, the truly evil liars. You will double down on any lie told to you because the ends justify the means. You are a devout Marxist, blinded by promises of a utopia that will never manifest or by your own hatred of other’s happiness.
Your post starts of with undefined buzz words. Who are the marxists in america? What centralized power that the government posesses do the majority of republicans want to limit? Adding supreme court justices is constituional, ending the electoral college which isn't even the version at the nation's founding and which elevates some voters over other voters is constituional. I have yet to have some one explain why Americans votes for potus should count more or less depending on which state they reside.
The federal government wouldn't have control over state voting laws if Congress passes a voting rights bill. We passed a voting bill in the 1960's and there didn't exist federal control over state voting laws. Adding states is constitutional.
I have heard no one say abolish the US senate.

Even after explaining all that, elected national Democratic leadership doesn't want to add supreme court justices, doesn't want to add states, doesn't want to end the electoral college, the only thing elected democratic national leadership wants to do is pass a voting rights bill to replace the previous 50 year+ voting rights bill that was gutted by the Supreme Court.

Democrats are so radical that they voted for Joe Biden. They are so radical Nancy Pelosi is the speaker of the house and Chuck Schumer the Senate majority leader. These aren't radicals.

Other Buzzwords Tech Giants- made up of billionaire ceo's and millionaire board members want a marxist takeover of their companies so they promote a Marxist bubble woke corporate culture. This kind of addle brained thinking is irrational.

You didn't have an example of one lie I have told, or anywhere I claimed to be a marxist or anywhere I said I want a utopian society.

refineryworker05

I agree, China is disgusting, Russia is disgusting, the taliban is disgusting. Lots of resistance coming form them when it comes to human rights.
America used to understand itself as a great liberator of people, where American boots hit ground rights for the people followed, their governments were put in check, the communist movements in their countries squashed.
Lol, just nonsense all the way around. Carry on

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why doesn't your generation get this? Why do you?
What happened in this country that "used to understand itself?"

rickyb

im not sure how right you are, but i would say its people wanting more democracy vs people wanting less democracy so its pretty close to what ur saying. the people who want less democracy are the people who put out propaganda to get voters to vote for corrupt candidates like clinton, biden, etc and then get people to do nothing politically every 2 years.

getting sections of the public to go after immigrants or other people with little to no power is divide and conquer.

america got rid of kings, but now you have rule by corporations which is pretty similar.

Last edited:

vantexan

So communist movements in Korea and Vietnam were squashed?

El Correcto

god is dead
So communist movements in Korea and Vietnam were squashed?
There is still a South Korea isn’t there?
Unlike Vietnam Afghanistan is home of some the most vile terrorist groups in the world. People who have killed thousands of Americans on our soil, who would wish to do so again. It’s a disastrous pull out from a geopolitical perspective and a national security perspective.

What good did pulling out of Afghanistan accomplish? Volunteer army that you won’t allow to fight? Volunteer Army that will probably end up back in Afghanistan within my life time, this time against greater odds?
This makes absolutely no sense to me.

vantexan

There is still a South Korea isn’t there?
Unlike Vietnam Afghanistan is home of some the most vile terrorist groups in the world. People who have killed thousands of Americans on our soil, who would wish to do so again. It’s a disastrous pull out from a geopolitical perspective and a national security perspective.

What good did pulling out of Afghanistan accomplish? Volunteer army that you won’t allow to fight? Volunteer Army that will probably end up back in Afghanistan within my life time, this time against greater odds?
This makes absolutely no sense to me.
Tired of us spending our blood and treasure fighting other peoples wars. If they won't fight to secure their own freedom then why should we? We are perfectly capable of keeping our own country safe. How do you think we so quickly zeroed in on ISIS bombers in the last few days? We have the computer capability to sift through cellphone calls and find these people. We can start by securing our southern border. Amazing to me how people ranted about Trump's wall costing $25 billion and yet ho hum leaving $85 billion in military equipment to the Taliban. We had a massive security failure that led to 9/11 but haven't had anything close to that since. And if al-Qaeda strikes Europe from Afghanistan then let the Europeans deal with it. But if we leave our border unsecured we'll most likely have terrorists slip in. Fighting them in Afghanistan won't prevent that.

rickyb

Tired of us spending our blood and treasure fighting other peoples wars. If they won't fight to secure their own freedom then why should we? We are perfectly capable of keeping our own country safe. How do you think we so quickly zeroed in on ISIS bombers in the last few days? We have the computer capability to sift through cellphone calls and find these people. We can start by securing our southern border. Amazing to me how people ranted about Trump's wall costing $25 billion and yet ho hum leaving $85 billion in military equipment to the Taliban. We had a massive security failure that led to 9/11 but haven't had anything close to that since. And if al-Qaeda strikes Europe from Afghanistan then let the Europeans deal with it. But if we leave our border unsecured we'll most likely have terrorists slip in. Fighting them in Afghanistan won't prevent that.
Theres an easy way to end terrorism, stop participating in it- chomsky

El Correcto

god is dead
Such a stupid rant full of platitudes.
Only 2,400 US casualties over the “20 year war”, 50,000+ casualties for the Afghan army.
America was holding a strategic position under China and Russia in Afghanistan, with around 2,500 “troops”. Mostly just non combat bolstering the Afghan army in other ways.

It’s like you people try to remain stupid just repeating the same old lies and bull:censored2:.
America doesn’t have to pull out of Afghanistan to secure the southern border. Fighting them in Afghanistan and around the world certainly does prevent terrorist organizations from being well funded global entities.

Basically everything you just said it wrong.

MAKAVELI

Such a stupid rant full of platitudes.
Only 2,400 US casualties over the “20 year war”, 50,000+ casualties for the Afghan army.
America was holding a strategic position under China and Russia in Afghanistan, with around 2,500 “troops”. Mostly just non combat bolstering the Afghan army in other ways.

It’s like you people try to remain stupid just repeating the same old lies and bull*.
America doesn’t have to pull out of Afghanistan to secure the southern border. Fighting them in Afghanistan and around the world certainly does prevent terrorist organizations from being well funded global entities.

Basically everything you just said it wrong.
"Only". Lol
Son, the Marines are waiting for your gay ass.😂

El Correcto

god is dead
"Only". Lol
Son, the Marines are waiting for your gay ass.😂
i know it’s unpopular to say, but people are acting like we lost 500,000 troops in an unending war that has nothing to do with us. It’s absolute non sense, the casualties are surprisingly few considering the scale and length of this war.

MAKAVELI

i know it’s unpopular to say, but people are acting like we lost 500,000 troops in an unending war that has nothing to do with us. It’s absolute non sense, the casualties are surprisingly few considering the scale and length of this war.
We were never going to win this war no matter how long we stayed. The fact is the people of Afghanistan just don't want to fight for their freedom. Having our troops stay there another 20 years would have never changed that and quite frankly wouldn't stop any terrorist attack anymore than not having them there.

El Correcto

god is dead
We were never going to win this war no matter how long we stayed. The fact is the people of Afghanistan just don't want to fight for their freedom. Having our troops stay there another 20 years would have never changed that and quite frankly wouldn't stop any terrorist attack anymore than not having them there.
60,000+ dead, they must not want to fight.
It was a strategic location that also served as an outpost against terrorist.

MAKAVELI

60,000+ dead, they must not want to fight.
It was a strategic location that also served as an outpost against terrorist.
They outnumbered the Taliban and had the backing of the US military equipment to take them on and win. Once it was announced that we were pulling out they pretty much gave up without a fight and even the president fled the country, leaving his country in total chaos.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Once it was announced that we were pulling out they pretty much gave up without a fight and even the president fled the country, leaving his country in total chaos.
Yeah it’s why a pull out was so disastrous.
That was basically America’s army, we trained armed and fought beside them. Joe Biden decided to dismantle it and pull out, leaving them completely in the dark.