America the Beautiful

rickyb

His point was consistent.

You're a narcissist with ADHD who despises those who prove your ridiculous world views wrong through persistence and hard work.

At least that was my takeaway.
opneeds is from a different generation and thinks economic mobility hasnt changed although she at least acknowledges fedex has gotten worse.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
hedges has covered fedex lol

t8GaqMh.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
u r shorter than me and your shoes are half as big plus u r afraid of talking about cars

Lol. Anyone can be and drive whatever they want on the internet. I'm not a big car guy. I drive a 20-year-old beater that gets me from a to b, meets my needs, and isn't much to talk about. Not afraid, just don't see the point.

Last edited:

rickyb

Lol. Anyone can be and drive whatever they want on the internet. I'm not a big car guy. I drive a 20-year-old beater that gets me from a to b, meets my needs, and isn't much to talk about. Not afraid, just don't see the point.
well you might be onto something if ur car is old. the point is ur wrong about so much stuff so ur probably wrong about ur car too.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
she has lowered expectations. its a sign of immaturity when you are incapable of looking into the abyss
Some people don't see the abyss and others have learned to not fixate on the negative and bad.
You can continue to obsess on the negative and bad ... it serves as a model not to follow.

rickyb

Some people don't see the abyss and others have learned to not fixate on the negative and bad.
You can continue to obsess on the negative and bad ... it serves as a model not to follow.
the negative and bad threaten us with mass extinction which she cant figure out anyways. i think america is leading the way. conservatives in other developed countries arent global warming deniers. america probably has the most nukes of any country.