America the Beautiful

oldngray

nowhere special
Everything is getting expensive everywhere sherlock. tuition is expensive on this whole continent. so by ur logic a stripper or war criminal or drug dealer are mature bc they have money?

Wat do u do for ur country anyways besides ur job and perpetuating myths about it? probably nothing. Real mature bradley
That is incoherent and rambling even for you.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Not being able to afford to move out does not equal immaturity. where im from 20 min drive from downtown a den not a full size room is close to half persons income on min wage. times are changing i guarantee u a record number of ppl in their 20s are living at home bc of falling standards of living. us is an inferior country to eu countries but u havent looked around u just toot ur own horn and regurgitate patriotic garbage and read the ny post. ur border patrol is incompetent as is ur so called dept of defense (which gets over a trillion every year)was on 911 and when the white house was invaded. trump ruined border crossings for many as the news articles show. never had problems with obama. i didnt change its ur incompetent president who did. the terrorists won anyways its been going to *s since 911 likely. no * ppl from poor countries come to usa at least ur rich but u act like a poor country in many ways. and u think ur mature bc ur a single mother and work at fedex? thats a low bar
Settle down

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If ur educated even a little then why work a non union job at fedex?
You DO know there are plenty of educated people working at Fedex AND UPS, right? Everyone has their reasons why. When I started working at FedEx it was a great job to have and difficult to get. At the time, a union was unnecessary.

oldngray

nowhere special
You DO know there are plenty of educated people working at Fedex AND UPS, right? Everyone has their reasons why. When I started working at FedEx it was a great job to have and difficult to get. At the time, a union was unnecessary.
I had a cousin that started at FedEx about the same time I started at UPS. His job was probably better than mine at the time. Things have gone downhill since then for both companies but more so at FedEx.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had a cousin that started at FedEx about the same time I started at UPS. His job was probably better than mine at the time. Things have gone downhill since then for both companies but more so at FedEx.
Our job was awesome back then! I couldn’t believe I was getting paid to do it. Lol.