America---what a country.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you cant make it in this country something must be wrong with you. I could be dropped by a helicopter anywhere in this country and have a job within 24 hours. Have a place to live within a week , Have my own business within a couple weeks

and be a millionaire within a decade.

you see immigrants ( mainly Asians and Indians ) do it almost every day.......but for some reason many, many generational Americans can not do it.
Because they have been laying on their back on a couch since they were 5 years old playing video games eating Cheetos.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bought a Dirt Devil hand vacuum for the wife yesterday (should have saved it for a X-mas present) at Walmart. It was the last one they had and the box had been opened. I asked a low level manager if I could get a discount on an open box. 10% off--no questions asked. Sweet.

rod

Retired 22 years
263889963_10159770116114222_3066429457276884175_n.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
None of those “ checkout donation “ scams work on me. Save your breath.
those things pisses me off. I ask them for their paperwork on the charity they are pushing. they say they dont have it and i tell them it's required when asked.

then I check the charity on Charity Watch and they always get a Low score. I think the businesses get a cut of the action.

you would be surprised how bad some of these charities are.

a homeless guy went up to the drive thru window at a Arby's ( with money ) to order and they told him to go away or else they would call the cops. when I got up to the window to pay for my order they asked me if I wanted to donate a $1 to feed the homeless.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've narrowed my donations down to the VFW and the Salvation Army.
I think I’d narrow that down even further to only the VFW. The Salvation Army wants you to apologize for being White. They’ve since removed the leaflet from their site, but…..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think I’d narrow that down even further to only the VFW. The Salvation Army wants you to apologize for being White. They’ve since removed the leaflet from their site, but…..

Too late. Can’t trust em now.