American Patriot.

rickyb

jeff bezos also does contracts with the deep state.

one of these days all this big data corporations have on us is going to be used against us...or at least me. ditto for this government spying. i dont think corporations like whatever freedom western citizens do have, so one day they might tell the government to take it away.

rickyb

Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 1h1 hour ago

Earlier today, I sent the @CIA a letter inquiring about Ms. Haspel’s involvement or coordination in possible surveillance of then-candidate @realDonaldTrump. I await a response.

DdRSOroWkAIfBcQ.jpg

rickyb

i forget if it was citizen four or snowden the oliver stone movie but they also mention the surveillance programs were mostly for economic purposes...just like war.

Edward Snowden‏Verified account @Snowden 7h7 hours ago

Edward Snowden Retweeted Privacy International

The UK just admitted the global mass surveillance system was used against civil society—people like you. These programs were never about crime or terrorism, they're about power. It's about control.

Edward Snowden added,

Dn72T8FXsAAvJCT.jpg

Privacy InternationalVerified account @privacyint
MASSIVE - Court documents reveal UK intelligence agency unlawfully spied on Privacy International. We have been fighting against mass #surveillance for…

rickyb

:censored2: facebook:

Christopher Mims ‏Verified account @mims 6h6 hours ago

Christopher Mims

Retweeted Parmy Olson

Facebook was unhappy with Whatsapp’s encryption because it thwarted advertising. Co-founder Acton left because he thought targeted ads broke the social compact with users. He left $850 million on the table by leaving early.

Christopher Mims

added,

Parmy OlsonVerified account @parmy
Exclusive: WhatsApp founder Brian Acton explains why he quit Facebook and made what may be the most expensive moral stand in history. Exclusive: WhatsApp Cofounder Brian Acton Gives The Inside Story On #DeleteFacebook And Why He Left $850 Million Behind … @Techmeme