AMZN bans FXG

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Found another reason to not use Amazon. FXG is probably the least convenient method for me to get something but that's between me and the seller.

As a driver for Fedex ground this is great maybe less stops on average

I left the terminal Saturday with over 200 stops and there where thousands of packages just sitting around when I came back. Some drivers just left some stuff on the way out or said :censored2: it when it got dark and brought stuff back

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

I left the terminal Saturday with over 200 stops and there where thousands of packages just sitting around when I came back. Some drivers just left some stuff on the way out or said :censored2: it when it got dark and brought stuff back
You guys scared of the dark?

You guys scared of the dark?

No it just doesn’t feel safe driving at night in residential area

We get paid a dollar more for any stops after a certain number but that’s it. A lot of guys just don’t feel its worth it being out after 6

we also don’t leave the terminal until 10:30 on avg

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

We get paid a dollar more for any stops after a certain number but that’s it. A lot of guys just don’t feel its worth it being out after 6

Wish we had that option lol geez.

rod

Retired 22 years

Damn. My FedEx ground guy is at my house between 7:30 a.m. and 8. Last week he woke me up at 7:30.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

This is why Fed Ex Ground is a joke

MattM

FedEx surepost/ground has to be the very worst service around.

How does first class Usps have a 2 day turnaround, and FedEx ground is 7-10 days?