An offer.. Epilogue

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Mistakes are mistakes they will happen.

Intentionally cutting corners on Safety Training because of the behavior of low level management is not accidental and should be corrected.

If you believe your low level supervisors are directing you in opposition to UPS Safety Training you have an obligation and a right to report them.

Anyone who doesn’t, deserves what they get.
. 15 years in pkg- 15 in feeders , , what’s your experience here ?? You have been called out before , but always skirt the answer! But you sure seem to know a lot .
What I did , was set my self at a safe pace and got the job done as best I could and not injure myself , others or the equipment! You learn a lot in a package car ,the supes who all told me I sucked are long gone , I’m still here !

542thruNthru

. 15 years in pkg- 15 in feeders , , what’s your experience here ?? You have been called out before , but always skirt the answer! But you sure seem to know a lot .
What I did , was set my self at a safe pace and got the job done as best I could and not injure myself , others or the equipment! You learn a lot in a package car ,the supes who all told me I sucked are long gone , I’m still here !

Don't waste your breath. He's a A Rod... just a damn phoney.

@MyTripisCut knows what I'm talking about. ;)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
636408546662793435-coyote-embedded.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Since you always follow the methods and Safety Training, I don’t understand why you have such a problem with Integrity.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Since you always follow the methods and Safety Training, I don’t understand why you have such a problem with Integrity.
I have a problem with you acting like you live in the land of goodness , I have no problem with safety , I have many problems with the way this place is run when osha not around , I do have a problem why as you won’t reveal as what your position is and the amount of time you have put in here as to be such an egotistical expert on everything ,,

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have a problem with you acting like you live in the land of goodness , I have no problem with safety , I have many problems with the way this place is run when osha not around , I do have a problem why as you won’t reveal as what your position is and the amount of time you have put in here as to be such an egotistical expert on everything ,,
20 + years

Non-management.

Don’t claim to be an expert on anything.

That’s as far as I choose to go.

Future

Victory Ride
76F8A2B9-B37D-4477-8144-330D2E70A7FC.gif