And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe Trump could bus them to Canada like Biden is doing to the illegals ---bussing them to NY and Chicago. I bet UPS would even have some spare space on their planes going to Canada. Let them move into @rickyb 's basement.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Of course they never do leave...

Stupid people always crack me up with comments like, “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable”.

I hope a bunch of them leave Florida. Too many have moved here since Covid started. Maybe the traffic will get better and prices of everything will go down if they do.

rickyb

Stupid people always crack me up with comments like, “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable”.

I hope a bunch of them leave Florida. Too many have moved here since Covid started. Maybe the traffic will get better and prices of everything will go down if they do.
you quote george orwell and you support corruption 2 times. trump and desantis

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1709953163453.jpeg

We got a bad dude here… LOL

Next Day Err

Never said by any of the border jumpers.
Because their country sucks. This one is much better. We have the rule of law and democracy and free markets. Pretty nice if you can get here. I don't blame them for wanting to be here.

The right-wingers are obsessed with "American carnage" and talk endless trash about our country, meanwhile people from all over the world envy our economy and our way of life.

Box Ox

The right-wingers are obsessed with "American carnage" and talk endless trash about our country, meanwhile people from all over the world envy our economy and our way of life.

Leftists don't like our racist, sexist, colonizer country. It's usually the righties saying our country is good and calling that leftist stuff nonsense as they point out that immigrants come here from all over the world for good reason.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Because their country sucks. This one is much better. We have the rule of law and democracy and free markets. Pretty nice if you can get here. I don't blame them for wanting to be here.

Rule of Law, now that's funny.
WE are probably more corruption than the place they left.

Is it envy that causes so many other countries desire to bomb us into oblivion ?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

Florida is heavens waiting room and people from new york have been coming here and new yorking it for decades, it will never change. Three cat 4-5 hurricanes back to back is the only solution, or a sinkhole for their home that was built out in the marshes merely for the sake of water front property.

Next Day Err

Leftists don't like our racist, sexist, colonizer country. It's usually the righties saying our country is good and calling that leftist stuff nonsense as they point out that immigrants come here from all over the world for good reason.
Agreed. Many leftists can't see the forest for the trees, just like far-righties.