And so it begins

charm299

Is your building big? By big I mean do you have at least 300 drivers building wide? If they are making them all t to s I assume also that they are planning on adding more routes on Saturday or do they plan on laying people off Saturday?
Is your building big? By big I mean do you have at least 300 drivers building wide? If they are making them all t to s I assume also that they are planning on adding more routes on Saturday or do they plan on laying people off Saturday?
we have about 75 drivers total, I’m guessing they gonna layoff all the top pay drivers on Saturday, it’s a shame nobody at my building turns down layoff days

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Scenery sucks when you don't have any
IMG_4897.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Don't take a day off on Saturday when they ask. Don't volunteer for mondays. Just take the easy 5th punches and enjoy Monday because 1/3 on Saturday IMO is way way way overstaffed.

govols019

You smell that?
Zero takers on our list, as well.

If I was still in package, I just might take it...All residential Saturday and don't have to deal with the ignorant things they do on Monday.

Steamer

It just depends. I would have bid Tues-Sat. Saturday has to be easier than your normal route.
And Monday anymore sounds like a complete disaster.
Yes, Saturday is like a vacation day compared to my normal route. Plus if they call you in on a Monday it's 2x pay for the 7th punch day. Even though we don't work a 6th punch. The contract states it.

21Savage

Saturdays are a cake walk. No business, no pickups. Monday is the worst day of the week for me on my heavy business route.

I chose t-s when they asked. Still probably would have been forced anyways though.

Fnix

My Monday through Friday route has no UPS Store but when I volunteer Saturdays my route gets a UPS Store added to it because I cover 3 loops on Saturday. If you work Saturdays you will miss all sporting events that start before 7:30 pm.