And so it begins

some1else

Banned
A 5 day workweek. But, 5 consecutive days, not necessarily the weekends off. We fought for it, and still have it. That what Unions are all about and what Unions do for us.
No it’s not. If ups announced for the benefit of our residential customers all drivers will be working sat-wed 5 consecutive days you would flip out not say “that’s what unions fought for”.

Drink Craft Beer

The post office just delivered to my house on Labor Day....wonder if he's making double time?
Last Sunday afternoon I got a package with a UPS label but delivered by USPS. First time that's ever happened to me.

When I've seen them out on Sunday's in the past, I've always assumed it was their stuff they were delivering.

anonymous23456

Last Sunday afternoon I got a package with a UPS label but delivered by USPS. First time that's ever happened to me.

When I've seen them out on Sunday's in the past, I've always assumed it was their stuff they were delivering.
It's funny that you mentioned it. I got the same UPS ground package delivered on Sunday by USPS. I was scratching my head looking out the window seeing USPS van. Is this part of SurePost because the package is very light and small?

Drink Craft Beer

It's funny that you mentioned it. I got the same UPS ground package delivered on Sunday by USPS. I was scratching my head looking out the window seeing USPS van. Is this part of SurePost because the package is very light and small?
The package I got was definitely to big to fit in a surepost bag and over 15 pounds. I didn't look at the label but I highly doubt it says surepost but I've seen more than a handful over the years that are like 25# yet after scanning it still comes up ULD to be bagged.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Wah wah once every 6 :censored2:ing years I miss my second day off. Waaaaah
The package I got was definitely to big to fit in a surepost bag and over 15 pounds. I didn't look at the label but I highly doubt it says surepost but I've seen more than a handful over the years that are like 25# yet after scanning it still comes up ULD to be bagged.
Redirect!

I don't work outside of my classification.
giphy.gif