Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Won't work if there's no evidence of wrongdoing, soooooo.......bad plan?

If I were innocent Trump I'd be sitting back waiting for the day the "nothing to see here" report drops and I could really lower the boom on the Democrats.

Is it looking like that's where this whole thing is headed?
Well ... I certainly think so.
I've been saying all along that the Russia Hoax is the Libturd Dimwit's version of "The Birthers".

Box Ox

You tell me Cochise.

Well, two more important developments occurred in the Investigation today:

1) Special Counsel Mueller's prosecutors announced they have evidence that Russian military intelligence officers interacted directly with Roger Stone. Over the course of the investigation into Russian election hacking the government obtained and executed dozens of search warrants. Several of those search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 (Russian intelligence) and Wikileaks.

2) A federal judge in a closed DC court hearing questioned where Paul Manafort’s loyalties lie considering that he gave false statements to investigators to shield a conspirator (Konstantin Kilimnik) in a pro-Russian lobbying effort. “This is a problematic attempt to shield his Russian conspirator from liability and it gives rise to legitimate questions about where his loyalties lie," she said.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Mueller's highly-detailed, fact-based report won't be good for Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If I were a betting man, I'd say Mueller's highly-detailed, fact-based report won't be good for Trump.
I think that Heinrich Mueller presents that there were periphery contacts with people in Trump's circle but nothing of consequence that involved by Trump or known by Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
I think that Heinrich Mueller presents that there were periphery contacts with people in Trump's circle but nothing of consequence that involved by Trump or known by Trump.
I think you would have a point except for the one thing Mueller has that we have heard nothing about: financials.

If Trump has the connections that some of us believe, I think it’ll be awfully hard for him to appear clean once those are laid bare.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you would have a point except for the one thing Mueller has that we have heard nothing about: financials.

If Trump has the connections that some of us believe, I think it’ll be awfully hard for him to appear clean once those are laid bare.
You are the type of person who pulls on a thread until the entire sweater is undone and leaves you standing there with empty hands and a stupid look on your face.

bbsam

Staff member
You are the type of person who pulls on a thread until the entire sweater is undone and leaves you standing there with empty hands and a stupid look on your face.
So you think that the investigation should just end? Don’t follow the money?

vantexan

So you think that the investigation should just end? Don’t follow the money?
Former president and his former Secretary of State wife see their net worth soar to over $100,000,000 and their foundation receives hundreds of millions from corporations, billionaires, and foreign governments while she is in office and then assumed to be next president. Comes out during her campaign that she conducted government business on a private server that later is found to have top secret documents. Subpoenaed to turn over all emails from said server and she responds by deleting 33,000 of them and destroys any chance of recovering them. Numerous felonies involved but covered for by the Democrat administration. Meanwhile after two years of investigation no smoking gun found for alleged crimes by the current president but his detractors want to examine every minutia of his life in hopes of finding anything that could be construed as a high crime or misdemeanor that could get him impeached if not criminally prosecuted. And blah blah blah comes the chorus defending her while treating him as evil incarnate. There's no equal justice under the law and Democrats have done more in the last two years to undermine our republic's institutions than possibly any time in our nation's history. What a joke.

bbsam

Staff member
Former president and his former Secretary of State wife see their net worth soar to over $100,000,000 and their foundation receives hundreds of millions from corporations, billionaires, and foreign governments while she is in office and then assumed to be next president. Comes out during her campaign that she conducted government business on a private server that later is found to have top secret documents. Subpoenaed to turn over all emails from said server and she responds by deleting 33,000 of them and destroys any chance of recovering them. Numerous felonies involved but covered for by the Democrat administration. Meanwhile after two years of investigation no smoking gun found for alleged crimes by the current president but his detractors want to examine every minutia of his life in hopes of finding anything that could be construed as a high crime or misdemeanor that could get him impeached if not criminally prosecuted. And blah blah blah comes the chorus defending her while treating him as evil incarnate. There's no equal justice under the law and Democrats have done more in the last two years to undermine our republic's institutions than possibly any time in our nation's history. What a joke.
I don’t remember those investigations being ended early nor do I remember Democrats trying to delegitimize them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dei0Js6XcAAYuT0.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Exactly!
The only worse organization would be the Armed Forces.

Andy McCabe and Peter Strzok could and should wind up in prison.

You seem bitter over Trump getting his ass handed to him by the Democrats. You are just lashing out uncontrollably. Maybe the methadone dude can hook you up with some anger management meds

bbsam

Staff member
You don't think Comey covered for Clinton? Alrighty then.
Well he did let it be known that she was under investigation and didn’t reveal that he was as well. You don’t think that played into Trump’s “Crooked Hillary” narrative?

vantexan

Well he did let it be known that she was under investigation and didn’t reveal that he was as well. You don’t think that played into Trump’s “Crooked Hillary” narrative?
End result is what matters. He covered for actual felonies. And if you look at what McCabe is saying now, and what was uncovered in Strzok and Page's text messages, and Bruce Ohr's testimony, there was no way the FBI or DOJ was going after Hillary after Comey got fired. Sessions had recused himself, and the rest were too partisan.

Utahloader

Correct.

That’s not how Trump will fail.

No honey, we’re going to take Trump down with the ballot box.

He’s a cancerous fat fk.

It’s clear he has a sixth-grade vocabulary/mentality...you were in Management, would you hire that guy?

He clearly mimics right-wing talking points in his search to be relevant, which is weird, because HE’S THE PRESIDENT...

Instead of living his truth, he’s got a shadow cable-news cabinet: Hannity and Coulter.

(Trump used to be a Democrat, used to be anti-gun, used to be pro-abortion, etc., until he realized he could court the weak-minded, feed them a line of crap, and get elected...)

Trump and his family have left no stone unturned in terms of how they can profit off this Presidency.

It’s sick.

BrownArmy2020, I assume I have your vote.
This is the reason he will win again. Coulter bashes him 24/7. Get out of the echo chamber.

bbsam

Staff member
End result is what matters. He covered for actual felonies. And if you look at what McCabe is saying now, and what was uncovered in Strzok and Page's text messages, and Bruce Ohr's testimony, there was no way the FBI or DOJ was going after Hillary after Comey got fired. Sessions had recused himself, and the rest were too partisan.
End result. We don’t know the end result of the Trump investigations.

I thought according to you, Hillary was still being investigated and the hammer was about to drop.