Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

vantexan

I look forward to the day Dems demand the DOJ turn over documents and get told to pound sand. Oh wait, the DOJ bureaucracy is full of Dems. Shocker.

vantexan

Awwwww. Poor little Devin.
Can hardly call his Trump :censored2: oversight.

And Mr. Gowdy failed as well?
And this does prove my point, that if Trump raises an eyebrow you want him impeached, but just laugh and laugh at all the impediments keeping Hillary from being brought to justice. No Watergate for your side, huh?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How effectively Nunes can investigate her remains to be seen now that the Dems are in charge.

He did not do it for the two years the Repugs were in charge.
He was busy elsewhere
4d70d102b9c5dd8c7e39c9b493c4c511.jpg

rickyb

DOJ Officials Had Discussions About Pushing Trump Out

“The work of the FBI is being undermined by the current president,” Mr. McCabe wrote. “He and his partisan supporters have become corrosive to the organization.”

Mr. McCabe was fired last March and stripped of his pension days before his planned retirement, after the Justice Department’s inspector general found he had “lacked candor” in conversations with agents for the FBI’s unit doing internal reviews and others about his involvement in a Wall Street Journal article about an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Some Justice Department officials had also pressed prosecutors on whether they could charge Mr. McCabe for intentionally misleading investigators or other actions before his planned retirement, the Journal previously reported, in a manner that some felt inappropriate.
whether your article is true or not, its nice to see so called "conservatives" posting articles about the nefarious activities of US intelligence / law enforcement agencies.

newfie

The 25th Amendment is not even remotely applicable in this instance.
The 25th Amendment was put in place to replace a President who is sick (like Woodrow Wilson) or shot like Reagan was and Alex Haig tried to take over the government.

Removing a President because of politics or "I don't like the jerk!" (for instance, @BrownArmy) are not under the purview of the 25th Amendment. That is why the impeachment process is place and defined in the original Constitution.

even if you think he's in cahoots with the Russians you have to go the impeachment route

newfie

Well, two more important developments occurred in the Investigation today:

1) Special Counsel Mueller's prosecutors announced they have evidence that Russian military intelligence officers interacted directly with Roger Stone. Over the course of the investigation into Russian election hacking the government obtained and executed dozens of search warrants. Several of those search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 (Russian intelligence) and Wikileaks.

2) A federal judge in a closed DC court hearing questioned where Paul Manafort’s loyalties lie considering that he gave false statements to investigators to shield a conspirator (Konstantin Kilimnik) in a pro-Russian lobbying effort. “This is a problematic attempt to shield his Russian conspirator from liability and it gives rise to legitimate questions about where his loyalties lie," she said.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Mueller's highly-detailed, fact-based report won't be good for Trump.

I read that stone made contacts with WikiLeaks. nothing about Russians. regardless he is a media personality and will argue that he has a right under the first amendment to pursue these stories. If a top Washington post reporter had done the same thing there would be no mueller investigation.

its one of the interesting things about journalism you're allowed to be a traitor to our country .