Andrew McCabe Admits The Deep State FBI Tried To Remove Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Former president and his former Secretary of State wife see their net worth soar to over $100,000,000 ... There's no equal justice under the law and Democrats have done more in the last two years to undermine our republic's institutions than possibly any time in our nation's history. What a joke.
Probably not the worst in our nations history but definitely used their National Government positions to add tens of millions to their wealth.
Again, probably nothing illegal about it but very, very unseemly.

vantexan

End result. We don’t know the end result of the Trump investigations.

I thought according to you, Hillary was still being investigated and the hammer was about to drop.
How effectively Nunes can investigate her remains to be seen now that the Dems are in charge.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And if you look at what McCabe is saying now, and what was uncovered in Strzok and Page's text messages, and Bruce Ohr's testimony, there was no way the FBI or DOJ was going after Hillary after Comey got fired. Sessions had recused himself, and the rest were too partisan.
And that is the way it should be in my opinion.
Going after politicians for what all National politicians do to some extent is not a good thang!
It's almost to the point now that only undesirable people are willing to run for top National offices.

vantexan

And that is the way it should be in my opinion.
Going after politicians for what all National politicians do to some extent is not a good thang!
It's almost to the point now that only undesirable people are willing to run for top National offices.
She sold influence on a scale never seen before. If you don't go after her then throw in the towel and just let them run amuck.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She sold influence on a scale never seen before. If you don't go after her then throw in the towel and just let them run amuck.
National politicians always have ... the 24/7 news cycle and globalization now allow Hillary and Bill to amass a huge fortune by selling a promise of future influence.
Hillary lost and the bribers have lost the effect of their bribes.
Too bad for them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lol. Stop. Nunes was and is a joke. Don’t know how he keeps getting elected.

California is crazy though.
Tell me about it ... Nunes counterpart (Schiff) is an absolute snake and another joke.
Of course, Cali politicians are a loathsome bunch anyway.

ap-schiff.png