Andrew McCabe to retire

BrownArmy

so you're asking Donald Trump to disregard the separation of powers ? who's the :censored2: now?

There’s no ‘Separation of Powers’ argument here.

Trump literally controls all levers of government.

Has it occurred to you that Sessions hasn’t followed up on the ‘Lock her up’ nonsense because there’s nothing to follow up on?

Why hasn’t the Trump administration gone after Hill-dog?

Interesting.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There’s no ‘Separation of Powers’ argument here.

Trump literally controls all levers of government.

Has it occurred to you that Sessions hasn’t followed up on the ‘Lock her up’ nonsense because there’s nothing to follow up on?

Why hasn’t the Trump administration gone after Hill-dog?

Interesting.
WRONG

vantexan

so there you go.

Now referring to your previous post, is it your thinking that the ONLY way Trump can be guilty of something is if Hillary is found to be guilty of something?
No, only that we don't know as yet if Trump is guilty of anything, but Hillary clearly broke the law but was covered for by Lynch, Comey, Strzok and others. Y'all are hot to nail Trump but aren't willing to go after Clinton no matter that what she did might be the biggest pay for play scandal ever. Then again, new revelations about relatives of Biden, McConnell and others getting huge deals from countries like China might dwarf everything else.

bbsam

Staff member
No, only that we don't know as yet if Trump is guilty of anything, but Hillary clearly broke the law but was covered for by Lynch, Comey, Strzok and others. Y'all are hot to nail Trump but aren't willing to go after Clinton no matter that what she did might be the biggest pay for play scandal ever. Then again, new revelations about relatives of Biden, McConnell and others getting huge deals from countries like China might dwarf everything else.
Nobody has said don’t go after Clinton.

We just say you’re full of crap when you say “ there is no there there” and “fake news” and “witch hunt”.

bbsam

Staff member
I am not on Twitter and even if I were I would not be one of his followers.

Do you know where your snow shovel is?
I’m not on Twitter either. Google is you friend.

Always, but...

Weather is strange around here. You can literally watch a huge storm approach on radar, split, and reform 30 miles east.

They’re only calling for 4 to 8 inches here so I’d say 3 to 5.

Most interesting thing is the track of the snow (if near the 8 inch mark overnight) could conceivably close the route from our main hub in Champaign or our secondary in Chicago.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Also I’m supposed to take my sons up to a soccer tournament In Chicago Saturday morning.

Have fun with that.

My kid has an on site interview in Chelmsford MA on Monday with Lockheed Martin. It is a quick in and out----flies in Sunday night, interview at 8 am and flies back out around 1 pm.

vantexan

Nobody has said don’t go after Clinton.

We just say you’re full of crap when you say “ there is no there there” and “fake news” and “witch hunt”.
"Nobody?" Constant remarks from people here about how they've never found anything on her, Republican conspiracy theories, on and on. As I pointed out, Mueller may very well turn up something on Trump but as of yet there's been no crimes, especially no Russian collusion but there are crimes committed by Clinton that we know for a fact. It's the equivalent of your side sticking your fingers in your ears and collectively going LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH loudly so you don't have to hear it.