Andrew McCabe to retire

vantexan

They have yet to release the IG report. Until that is released and the exact reasons for firing are released, this looks purely a retaliatory move.
Purely? Impartial professionals recommended it, including respected Democrats, after evidence showed McCabe lied under oath. Y'all want to burn Flynn for the same thing but somehow just can't bring yourself to condemn a fellow who was working to undermine Trump.

MAKAVELI

Purely? Impartial professionals recommended it, including respected Democrats, after evidence showed McCabe lied under oath. Y'all want to burn Flynn for the same thing but somehow just can't bring yourself to condemn a fellow who was working to undermine Trump.
And the Rosenstein recommendation to fire Comey was impartial as well, right?

floridays

And why was Mueller appointed?
To get rid of Trump, anyway possible, nothing based on facts. It will be clear to the blind, You and your type, in the near future. Your pitbull Mueller will go down in the end also. His ass will be included in the truth package when it is wrapped up and delivered in the end. These posts don't go away, mock me if I am wrong.

MAKAVELI

To get rid of Trump, anyway possible, nothing based on facts. It will be clear to the blind, You and your type, in the near future. Your pitbull Mueller will go down in the end also. His ass will be included in the truth package when it is wrapped up and delivered in the end. These posts don't go away, mock me if I am wrong.
I'll help you out. Mueller was appointed because Drumpf fired Comey.

vantexan

And why was Mueller appointed?
Because the narrative had been put forth that Trump had colluded with the Russians and had fired Comey to stop any investigation into it. Comey also provided political cover for Hillary, who should of been charged with mishandling of top secret documents, and obstructing justice by deleting emails that she had been subpoenaed to turn over. Furthermore it wasn't Comey's call to make on Clinton, that should've been Lynch's decision. Trump as president was well within his authority to be dissatisfied with Comey and to fire him. Now it's a matter of determining if his intent was obstruction, and it's ridiculous what the matter is that he's accused of obstructing. The whole thing is a farce set in motion by both the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration with willing participants in the FBI. Peter Strzok is the head of counter intelligence, and he was the lead in the Flynn investigation, the Hillary Clinton exoneration, and the FISA court warrants to spy on both the Trump campaign and the transition. And was on Mueller's investigative team until his text messages came out and Mueller removed him. And his text to his lover just came out talking about having a dinner party with the FISA court judge instead of a one on one meeting to provide cover. His words. He's going down, McCabe is going down, and who knows who's going down with them. Susan Rice sent herself an email to remind herself that Obama wanted everything done by the book. It was a very odd thing to say and considering they trotted her out to say Benghazi was over a video that enraged Muslims, never proven, it does make you wonder just how high this goes. The thing is, please understand this, none of this would have ever seen the light of day if Hillary had won. They after all were working on her behalf to stop Trump from winning. They way overstepped their authority and it really doesn't matter if it were Democrats or Republicans. Working to remove a sitting president, no matter how much you dislike him assuming he's not breaking the law, is an attempted coup. It's treason. If you care about our democracy you can't say it's ok if it's our side. There's supposed to be a thing called the loyal opposition in our system. If you don't like what the current administration is doing, again assuming they're acting within the bounds of the Constitution, then you work towards removing them in the next election. Not try to overthrow them now by any means. If people don't understand this, or make excuses for their side when caught, then our democracy won't last and eventually we may see States like California go their own way.

floridays

I'll help you out. Mueller was appointed because Drumpf fired Comey.
Nice try junior, reread what I said, your answer lies there. If what you say is true, why hasn't Trump been indicted on obstruction of justice? You have no correct answer. You are a legal illiterate. Stay with hip-hop, it serves you better.

Box Ox

Working to remove a sitting president, no matter how much you dislike him assuming he's not breaking the law, is an attempted coup. It's treason.

Who’s working to remove a sitting President? Mueller is just looking for the facts. If he finds that Trump has broken the law, you will be OK with impeachment?

floridays

Who’s working to remove a sitting President? Mueller is just looking for the facts. If he finds that Trump has broken the law, you will be OK with impeachment?
Exactly which facts are he searching for, to support what allegation. That has to be defined, before I can drop a hammer a hammer on your silliness.

floridays

Paul Manafort is the key to this whole fishing expedition. He is the only person thus far that has the financial assets to fight the charges. Mueller is looking to acts a decade ago to put together a circumstantial case, void of any direct evidence of a crime tied to the Trump, or his campaign. He is looking for potential wrongdoing of any Trump associate in prior decades to charge them and get them to comply with his directives to avoid personal jeopardy. Paul Manafort is a hero in this respect, he is willing to put his personal fortune at risk, to answer criminal charges, which he asserts his innocence. Manafort is a man with balls and fortune to tell the government pound sand, I'll see you in court. General Flynn has the balls, but his fortune has already been extracted from him... hence his plea.

floridays

Ongoing investigations typically make a point of not revealing that kind of information.
Uh, we were talking about the original allegations that led to the special counsel. And your statement would be BS, Mueller's team has been leaking form the onset.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your pitbull Mueller will go down in the end also. His ass will be included in the truth package when it is wrapped up and delivered in the end. These posts don't go away, mock me if I am wrong.
They will mock you if you are right ... deal with it.
I don't understand why you Repugs are attacking Mueller.
Nothing has been leaked and he is a Republican.
Wait till his report comes out (if ever) and then based on his findings and presentation, attack him!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Uh, we were talking about the original allegations that led to the special counsel. And your statement would be BS, Mueller's team has been leaking form the onset.
There is no evidence and no accusations of that (other than yours).
It was the House Committee where all the leaks are coming from.

It will be fine

Paul Manafort is the key to this whole fishing expedition. He is the only person thus far that has the financial assets to fight the charges. Mueller is looking to acts a decade ago to put together a circumstantial case, void of any direct evidence of a crime tied to the Trump, or his campaign. He is looking for potential wrongdoing of any Trump associate in prior decades to charge them and get them to comply with his directives to avoid personal jeopardy. Paul Manafort is a hero in this respect, he is willing to put his personal fortune at risk, to answer criminal charges, which he asserts his innocence. Manafort is a man with balls and fortune to tell the government pound sand, I'll see you in court. General Flynn has the balls, but his fortune has already been extracted from him... hence his plea.
Manafort is a hero! LMFAO dude has a dozen criminal indictments for money laundering for Russian oligarchs. His own daughter said he's going to prison. Quite the hero.