Andrew McCabe to retire

Box Ox

“Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy on Sunday bristled at President Donald Trump's attorney John Dowd calling for the Justice Department to end the special counsel probe.

"If you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it," the South Carolina Republican said on "Fox News Sunday."

Gowdy, who is chairman of the House Oversight Committee and sits on the Intelligence and Judiciary committees, said he believed Dowd had done the President "a disservice" by releasing a statement saying he prays that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will end the investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller. Gowdy also spent six years as a federal prosecutor before being elected to Congress.”

Gowdy to Trump attorney: 'If you have an innocent client ... act like it' - CNNPolitics

floridays

Not with a special counsel and the scope he was given.ttku
Educate me then kind sir, I'm always willing to learn.
What was the crime that led to a special counsel, special prosecutor is the term in this instance. I'm sure you have probably had the opportunity of availing defense counsel either personally or have awareness from family.
Please tell me the scope of the initial signing order. I know it, just curious if you have any idea.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am your typical grayish rat ... not one of those fancy black rats with gold chains and grill.
mouse_waving_hello.gif

floridays

I am your typical grayish rat ... not one of those fancy black rats with gold chains and grill.
no grill here, only chain has a V. Wasn't a racial post, was a post regarding knowledge of the law. I"ve liked what you have posted previously, may need to rethink it going further.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What was the crime that led to a special counsel, special prosecutor is the term in this instance. I'm sure you have probably had the opportunity of availing defense counsel either personally or have awareness from family.
Please tell me the scope of the initial signing order. I know it, just curious if you have any idea.
A special counsel will go where the facts take them. Was Ken Starr instructed to determine whether or not Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office in his initial signing order?

MAKAVELI

By the way, I like your ttku, in this instance if I keep up with you, I am backing up.
Back up if you want. You Still won't get it.
Robert Mueller, Former friend.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement that he concluded that “it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter.”

“My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted,” Mr. Rosenstein added. “I have made no such determination.”

floridays

A special counsel will go where the facts take them. Was Ken Starr instructed to determine whether or not Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office in his initial signing order?
Why don't you take the time to find out how it got there. I paid for my education, you want a freebe from me? I'm here when you educate yourself.

floridays

Back up if you want. You Still won't get it.
Robert Mueller, Former friend.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement that he concluded that “it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter.”

“My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted,” Mr. Rosenstein added. “I have made no such determination.”
Thank you for making my point. Go back to my post.... I said that was how it used to be, legally. He is going down with the rest of them. Be patient my friend, get off the train though.