Annoying Seasonals

AwashBwashCwash

Any if you guys get those annoying seasonals at your hub? I am an international auditor still a union thing and i got done with a package and asked the seasonal for the scanner and she goes “5 bucks” and looks at me with inbred eyes. I about lost it

So what's the moral of the story here?
You expected her to cower in submission at the feet of the big bad "international auditor?"
Instead of trembling in fear at your grandeur she had some fun with you and now you're here venting like a resentful bugman?

meeka

e37.png

john chesney

Any if you guys get those annoying seasonals at your hub? I am an international auditor still a union thing and i got done with a package and asked the seasonal for the scanner and she goes “5 bucks” and looks at me with inbred eyes. I about lost it
Ask her what all you get for that 5 bucks or maybe say what can I get for 10. Might lose your job but have the time of your life

john chesney

Bring back the hot college girls during the 80’s and 90’s on break from school. This will solve all the problems. Well at least it did for me my jumper is my girlfriend