Another attack on the Capitol

bbsam

Staff member
1617444441165.png

Looks like radicals of all religions are always in the “end times” and believing in their own reading of Revelation, eh @Tom MacDonald ?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
radical islamic terrorist
@bbsam @MAKAVELI

Ishaq:243 "I heard the apostle say: 'whoever's wants to see satan should look at nabtal. He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, ,Allah sent down concerning him: 'to those who annoy the prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "gabriel came to Muhammed and said, 'if a black comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's'"

bbsam

Staff member
@bbsam @MAKAVELI

Ishaq:243 "I heard the apostle say: 'whoever's wants to see satan should look at nabtal. He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, ,Allah sent down concerning him: 'to those who annoy the prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "gabriel came to Muhammed and said, 'if a black comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's'"
And that’s why cops should shoot them on sight and choke the life out of them.

Thank you for tuning into the Brown Cafe 700 Club Hour of Power Prosperity Thread! Have a nice day and if you’re black, please go kill yourself so we don’t have to!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Thank you for tuning into the Brown Cafe 700 Club Hour of Power Prosperity Thread! Have a nice day and if you’re black, please go kill yourself so we don’t have to!
Hey bro I'm pretty sure that's from the Quran. So get mad at islam?

quad decade guy

Wow. Such hate from a mod. Racist too....

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

It's pretty ironic that you thought it was racist but democrat/China loving google wants me to think it wasnt.

Food for thought bro. that's all I'm saying
20210403_060223.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
@bbsam just in case you think I'm full of * when I say Google loves Democrats
Big Tech Employees and PACs Gave 12 Times More Money to Democrats Than to GOP: Report Big Tech Employees and PACs Gave 12 Times More Money to Democrats Than to GOP: Report

Download our app to read more at Download The Epoch Times Apps
Well the GOP has kinda made themselves a pack of wacked out QANON goofballs so, yeah. It’s not about “love” for democrats. Y’all are just nuts.