Another attack on the Capitol

newfie

Yeah I was concerned about maybe it being a false accusation but I wasnt going to say anything in because i wanted @MAKAVELI to agree that pedophiles need to burn. Idk why blue pedophiles are okay but red arent. It's all an absolute blot on the existence of humanity.

Mak, the government hates us both equally. Read it twice, write it down, underline and circle it, and put it on your fridge. Your neighbors are the only friends you've got
not him. they hate him

cachmeifucan

Sure seems like terrorism to me.

I wonder who removed his Facebook page?
Mark Zuckerberg had it removed. But Chicago police just killed 13year old Hispanic boy. So unfortunately the looting will continue. The video is coming soon. I saw a clip on the news from a house security camera and it doesn't look good for the cop. Now more Hispanic people will join the not so peaceful protests

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lefties like bbsam coming in here desperately trying to deflect from the radical islamic terrorist that killed a cop at the capitol. Pathetic.
5993177A-1294-4090-B805-5D32F0AAF3A2.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Fencing had been erected to secure the Capitol after supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the building on January 6
  • And there was no evidence that Green's actions were in any way related to the insurrection
  • Despite the fencing, Friday's breach happened inside the perimeter
  • Green slipped through a gate that had opened to allow traffic in and out of the Capitol and rammed a barrier that had protected the building long before Jan. 6