Another attack on the Capitol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Should I post the picture of hunter biden with a dolled up 8 year old? You know the one that's so horrible that browncafe deletes everytime I post?

Pedophile sympathizer.

Wahh wahh my ancestors were slaves and even though I had nothing to do with any of it I'll allow joe biden to be a pedophile if it means he steals from the evil white man and let's me be a degenerate scumbag. :censored2: clown
Slaves? Not always. Look at Kommie Harris, family owned slaves.

bbsam

Staff member
"If a black comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkeys."

@bbsam I'm gonna go ahead and speak for everyone and say that this is pretty *in racist bro
Actually I find it odd that you would quote anything Muslim. But since you want to use it to justify your own silly position, I suppose there’s nothing odd about it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Actually I find it odd that you would quote anything Muslim. But since you want to use it to justify your own silly position, I suppose there’s nothing odd about it.
Its their sacred text. It's not odd to be educated. Maybe you need to educate yourself on who Noah's "exalted christ" is in his post. He isnt a Christian.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm just trying to move on but it keeps being thrown in my face. Does it frustrate you that I show humility and admit my own stupidity?
You seemed surprised that groups donated far more to democrats during the election. Well, by your own admission, you understand exactly why that is.