Another Closed Thread

Blizzard

Blizzard, would you prefer that moderators not participate in discussions other than to ensure that there are no TOS violations? Can you imagine just how boring that would be for them (and for us)? Each of the mod's has a different perspective to offer to the discussion and I think the forum as a whole would suffer if they were only allowed to observe and not participate and I think Cheryl would be advertising for new moderators on a regular basis.

Tie loved to push the envelope and this time he pushed just a bit too far. I respect most of what he has to say but have noticed that he tends to fixate on certain topics and beat them to death (Klein?).

Not at all state. I think H should join in . IF he does he should not ban someone when he gets the best of him

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If that is indeed the way that it happened then I agree with you. I just don't think that it happened this way. I think Tie crossed the line and was given a 10 day time-out by Cheryl.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I made my POINT. Fight your own fights if you must.
ANYTHING ELSE STINKS LIKE THE SEWERS
LOOK HOAXSTER SOMEONE JUMPING IN TO SAVE YOU. HAPPENS A LOT HERE

Unlike you, I do not try or desire to control others here on BC.
I can't stop others from jumping in to protect me but I have never asked for anyone to save me.
However, I do appreciate the fact that others see the need to do it though. Probably not so much for my sake ... it's just that no one likes a bully.
I engage by posting when and where I desire ... and when I find others not complying with the TOS, I do not post, but I do Moderate.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Not at all state. I think H should join in . IF he does he should not ban someone when he gets the best of him

If that is indeed the way that it happened then I agree with you. I just don't think that it happened this way. I think Tie crossed the line and was given a 10 day time-out by Cheryl.
Someone getting the "best" of someone, to me, looks as though they are trying to pick a fight. I believe "someone" is trying to provoke Hoaxster, and from what was said in previous posts, other moderator's. I guarantee you that blizzard isn't the only alias alias that this instigator uses.

Unlike you, I do not try or desire to control others here on BC.
I can't stop others from jumping in to protect me but I have never asked for anyone to save me.
However, I do appreciate the fact that others see the need to do it though. Probably not so much for my sake ... it's just that no one likes a bully.
I engage by posting when and where I desire ... and when I find others not complying with the TOS, I do not post, but I do Moderate.
Are you still buying the drinks tonight?:wink2: