Another Day Another School Shooting

quad decade guy

The rolling back of regulations is indeed relevant to a mass shooting thread, you are just not smart enough to understand why.

Sure, this particular teenager didn't purchase the gun used. That doesn't make the rolling back of the regulation a bad thing, when looking at all of the other mass shootings recently.

Try to keep up, grasshopper.
Or Rittenhouse or Lanza or Harris and Klebold....

Or most if not all the guns used in Chicago......everyday.

Point is....."rolling" back the regulations are the bedrock of 2A. You don't infringe....read that carefully.....on everyone for a few. This is exactly why there is the 2A. The founders knew this would be the outcome from living under a totalitarian dictatorship....and would eventually happen again.....read your history......and please God not through the rose tinted lenses of liberalism.

You don't institute communism because someone makes a lot of money......your logic/philosophy is a liberal pillar.

quad decade guy

I don't know. You tell me. Would making it more difficult to purchase a gun have made a difference?
Right....you don't know....so we make it more difficult....for everyone ? See?

You don't think a fellow communist would have gleefully sold/loaned/gave/paid(yes hired to) this guy a gun to kill Republicans?

A difference....tell us more.

Box Ox

So does anyone think the shooters parents should be charged? If it comes out that the shooter had well known mental issues and they didn't make sure that gun was locked away then I would agree with them facing charges.

"The parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect have been charged with four counts of homicide involuntary manslaughter. The Oakland County prosecutor will be speaking soon on the case."

"The semiautomatic handgun recovered in the Tuesday attack was bought by the suspect's father, the sheriff said."

Babagounj

Strength through joy

"The parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect have been charged with four counts of homicide involuntary manslaughter. The Oakland County prosecutor will be speaking soon on the case."

"The semiautomatic handgun recovered in the Tuesday attack was bought by the suspect's father, the sheriff said."
But what if the gun was locked away and the kid found away to still get it without the parent's knowledge ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michigan has no law on the books that requires gun owners to keep weapons locked away from children.

Under Michigan law, an involuntary manslaughter charge can be pursued if prosecutors believe someone contributed to a situation where the probability of harm or death was high.

Box Ox

Michigan has no law on the books that requires gun owners to keep weapons locked away from children.

Under Michigan law, an involuntary manslaughter charge can be pursued if prosecutors believe someone contributed to a situation where the probability of harm or death was high.

His parents are clearly guilty of the charges. It's not even close. I won't detail it now since news articles will be doing so shortly.

quad decade guy

His parents are clearly guilty of the charges. It's not even close. I won't detail it now since news articles will be doing so shortly.
Your credentials please and source of direct knowledge. I assume you are a lawyer/judge?

While probably true(your statement)......is a.....guess?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After seeing this post by his mother 'mom and son testing out his new Xmas present.' on the day after the purchase removes any doubt that they are innocent of the charges filed.

oldngray

nowhere special
After seeing this post by his mother 'mom and son testing out his new Xmas present.' on the day after the purchase removes any doubt that they are guilty.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should read up more on the case. Why they’ve fled is clear.
6wHYI.gif

I can't understand why they would fear for their safety

Box Ox

I thought they did tell their lawyer.

They might have told their lawyer they feared for their safety. But if they weren't fleeing their lawyer would know where they are and there wouldn't be a statewide BOLO alert out for them and the US Marshals wouldn't still be actively looking.

If they are fleeing from law enforcement I would hope that they would be shot in the back when found.

Think all that systemic racism could make it happen for two white folks?