Another Ground Driver Stellar Decision?

yadig

Im talking about pants must be pulled up, shirt's tucked in, black shoes, etc.. Must be just at my ramp.

dezguy

Im talking about pants must be pulled up, shirt's tucked in, black shoes, etc.. Must be just at my ramp.

In the end customers still don't get it. They only know FedEx as FedEx. Even after all these years, people don't realize Express and Ground are separate entities. I get people all the time asking me, when I see the Ground guy in the morning to tell him they have a pup for him. You then tell them we work out of separate buildings and they look at you like you're retarded. How many people still think you can pup ground packages? I'm sure it happens for Ground getting asked to pup Express packages too.

Express and Ground aren't the brand, FedEx is the brand and that is what people see.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

We have newer couriers at my station with major tattoos, dreads, wearing earrings and whatever accessories they choose to wear on the road. Oh yeah, and beards the Grizzly Adams would be proud to wear. And that's Express. How low we've come.

yadig

We have newer couriers at my station with major tattoos, dreads, wearing earrings and whatever accessories they choose to wear on the road. Oh yeah, and beards the Grizzly Adams would be proud to wear. And that's Express. How low we've come.

Go to
If you've seen some of the new CTV tractors, they just say "FedEx", not "FedEx Express". What does that tell you?

We got a bunch of new tractors in a few months ago. The FedEx Express on the door is so small it could be peeled off rather quickly.