Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

And as always you are a self righteous, egotistical, selfish and opportunistic jerk that only cares about getting himself out of the truck and into a 952 BA position.

And you know that's true.
True like your jail, Angels tix or IRB claims? Ha ha ha I am so far under you and Silent farts skin and you guys can't handle it. The best thing about that statement is that it's odd because both of you are backing self righteous, egotistical, selfish and opportunistic jerks with no experience to get off a truck and into a much higher local position such as Secretary Treasurer or Vice President. LOL!!!!! I can smell the hypocrisy for miles.

The Silent Bang

Ha ha ha! That is weak! Anyone can see the pictures on the locals FB page and the turnout if interested. Regardless, I don't care if it was one person at least they were there for the local and its members and didn't go on a turnaround bus ride to go gamble. Your the ones running against the local and were MIA? Wow! If LD was a major player in organizing he would still be doing it for the local or IBT or at least showing up to organizing events. I think someone's head got a little big as an organizer and now it's so big he wants to run the local.
You say your not TDU but your having meetings and cutting deals with the TDU reformers to create one slate. Talk about playing sides! Lol! Even realbrown1 is claiming you as anti H now. You guys would sell your soul to work for a local. I doubt anyone would trust you again after the way you guys back stabbed so many people....
You sound terrified laguna ... Deep down inside you know the DJ slate is going to take out those weak, incompetent leaders we have at the local ... And your dreams of ever being on the inside of our organization slipped away. I'm sure when DJ wins you'll slip back into your crevice and try to rekindle your TDU support ... But see at that time NO ONE will want you. You've burned bridges and will never be part of anything..
You'll probably go into management ha ha ha ha Because that's just in your nature ...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ha ha ha! That is weak! Anyone can see the pictures on the locals FB page and the turnout if interested. Regardless, I don't care if it was one person at least they were there for the local and its members and didn't go on a turnaround bus ride to go gamble. Your the ones running against the local and were MIA? Wow! If LD was a major player in organizing he would still be doing it for the local or IBT or at least showing up to organizing events. I think someone's head got a little big as an organizer and now it's so big he wants to run the local.
You say your not TDU but your having meetings and cutting deals with the TDU reformers to create one slate. Talk about playing sides! Lol! Even realbrown1 is claiming you as anti H now. You guys would sell your soul to work for a local. I doubt anyone would trust you again after the way you guys back stabbed so many people....
Well, you didn't answer the man's question.

How many rank and file 952 members showed up?

LagunaBrown

You sound terrified laguna ... Deep down inside you know the DJ slate is going to take out those weak, incompetent leaders we have at the local ... And your dreams of ever being on the inside of our organization slipped away. I'm sure when DJ wins you'll slip back into your crevice and try to rekindle your TDU support ... But see at that time NO ONE will want you. You've burned bridges and will never be part of anything..
You'll probably go into management ha ha ha ha Because that's just in your nature ...
I'm not worried one bit because your going to lose again. I have no doubt about that.

Your the one that went "all in" with a weak hand. Everyone that reads this knows it.

realbrown1

I'm not worried one bit because your going to lose again. I have no doubt about that.

Your the one that went "all in" with a weak hand. Everyone that reads this knows it.
By ruining our local, PK's slate will be by far the weakest.

A new day is coming for 952.

BTW, you never mentioned how many 952 rank and file showed up to the organizing workshop this Sunday?

Embarrassed to admit?

SoCalUPS

So what is the answer, is the DJ Slate joining forces with the Reformers? The DJ slate is Pro-Hoffa. If the DJ Slate unites with the Reformers, that's like New York Yankees and Red Sox fans uniting.

realbrown1

So what is the answer, is the DJ Slate joining forces with the Reformers? The DJ slate is Pro-H. If the DJ Slate unites with the Reformers, that's like New York Yankees and Red Sox fans uniting.
It's all rumors and speculation right now.

Guess we all will have to wait until Sept. 3rd to see.

WeDon'tForget

So what is the answer, is the DJ Slate joining forces with the Reformers? The DJ slate is Pro-H. If the DJ Slate unites with the Reformers, that's like New York Yankees and Red Sox fans uniting.
If it is true I would say it's more likely compared to the French joining the American revolutionaries to make sure England was defeated. Just a thought.

LagunaBrown

If it is true I would say it's more likely compared to the French joining the American revolutionaries to make sure England was defeated. Just a thought.
Ha ha ha! Not quite. I hear JB (reform 952 and multiple election loser) changed his cover page to the show the LD/EJ logo.

R.I.P. Reform 952

image.jpeg

browncowboy

How many members actually showed up to that meeting? From what i see it was mostly staff from the IBT, Staff from the local, a few other local staff, some retirees and 4 or 5 actual active members.
This is why these meetings are a joke! No one cares because PK doesn't care about our members.. If there was power and unity then that hall would have been packed with members wanting to learn and get educated on how to organize these non-union companies.
Did that meeting mention how LD was the lead organizer on the Conway Freight campaign that won the first terminal in the west coast union representation? I'm sure they forgot to mention that right?

About the DJ slate getting help from TDU... That is expected from you, Your so desperate in trying to find ways to demonize us. It's really pathetic coming from you, a known TDU/reformer that is playing sides. You really think that the local forgot where your roots lay? Silly boy!
Really do you actually read what you post? You say our local leaders do nothing. They don't care, we never see them. Then you just posted that the meeting , on Sunday, was local leaders, staff and a few members!!!! Well, they were there for you. Yes on a Fricking Sunday!!!!! I know, LD and EJ were drinking and gambling on a bus. Probably telling each other how good they are, when business they claim they do was going on. Members don't care about organizing you fool. They care about being informed and protected by the people they trust the most. And that is Local 952. The BA's and its entire staff and Board. All that comes out of your lies is Bla Bla, no one comes around, Bla Bla, they are in big trouble, Bla Bla, I want recognition, Bla Bla, somebody said something and PK did nothing. The members are in good standing. They know the work this local does for them, all you have is a bunch of weak links that feel they can do less if you get elected.

LagunaBrown

Lagunabrown, why does GM have you on here pressuring the reformers to run a slate. Do you want the reformers to run?
GM? C'mon we all have been beating down on the reformers every election (even Silent Bang). Funny now that they have leverage against your slate you guys have to keep things nice don't you? To answer your question, personally I don't care either way about the reformers. I already told you how the scenarios will play out and them laying down is pure entertainment. According to EE Laguna Was a reform hub.... HA ha ha ha!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The numbers have gotten better and the local is no where near bankruptcy like you often claim. Also there is a HUGE difference from a steward applying to be a BA as opposed to a steward trying to run the local with no BA experience. Even worse is you backing people with ZERO union experience to run the local. Now I know the DJ slate has enticed you reformers but your was credit was burned out a long time ago. A tool like you hurts them more than helps them.
TDU ALWAYS claim that a local is going broke. It's in the TDU manifesto. Yet if they took over you see spending up, assets in the toilet, legal fees double, and a blame of everyone else. TDU is so secretive, that the sheep can't even decipher when they are getting played. TDU=weak ass pretend teamster.

wide load

There, their, they're little brother...

(It's spelled you're)...and I only replied when he referred to it.

I can see why you wouldn't want to answer my questions, and I am pretty sure you can't, because you're just a parrot that regurgitates what you hear.
Do you smile by yourself when making a correction like that?

wide load

You hear?

That almost as good as WORD HAS IT and PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

All are worth their weight in sand.
So instead just start a thread and name it so people think it's fact is a way better method? Can you tell me again why TDU scum throat D's again?

Evil

GM? C'mon we all have been beating down on the reformers every election (even Silent Bang). Funny now that they have leverage against your slate you guys have to keep things nice don't you? To answer your question, personally I don't care either way about the reformers. I already told you how the scenarios will play out and them laying down is pure entertainment. According to EE Laguna Was a reform hub.... HA ha ha ha!

You should worry more about creating a defense fund for your hero AM in Arizona. Hahahaha!

realbrown1

TDU ALWAYS claim that a local is going broke. It's in the TDU manifesto. Yet if they took over you see spending up, assets in the toilet, legal fees double, and a blame of everyone else. TDU is so secretive, that the sheep can't even decipher when they are getting played. TDU=weak ass pretend teamster.
4 straight years of negative net assets.

When PK took over we had about a million dollars in the bank, we owned 9 properties outright with zero mortgages and we had almost no liabilities.

After 17 years of PK we have mortgages on all 9 properties, we have less than $150K in cash and we have about $800K in liabilities.

And you think PK is running our local right?

You crazy.