Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

What question?

On why you want to be a BA so badly?

So badly that you are willing to force 3 more years of PK on us?

Only you can answer those questions.
I can't believe you clowns are really gonna lay down in an international election year. Remember when EE used to say Laguna was a reform hub. Ha ha ha ha! His TDU internet buddies must be realizing he is full of :censored2:.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I can't believe you clowns are really gonna lay down in an international election year. Remember when EE used to say Laguna was a reform hub. Ha ha ha ha! His TDU internet buddies must be realizing he is full of :censored2:.
Just drone on about nothing, and support a guy (PK) who lost us $1 to $3 million dollars in union assets, lost us over 2000 members while other locals near us both grew in assets and membership.

All to advance, by your own words, your personal career.

Because your career is more important than than our local's financial health.

BTW, are you going to contribute to your health care hero's (AM) defense fund.

Looks like he will need whatever you can give.

LagunaBrown

Just drone on about nothing, and support a guy (PK) who lost us $1 to $3 million dollars in union assets, lost us over 2000 members while other locals near us both grew in assets and membership.

All to advance, by your own words, your personal career.

Because your career is more important than than our local's financial health.

BTW, are you going to contribute to your health care hero's (AM) defense fund.

Looks like he will need whatever you can give.
Dude you have lost your mind! All that hate and you can't muster a reform slate. Get out of here loser, everyone knows your a kook.

realbrown1

Dude you have lost your mind! All that hate and you can't muster a reform slate. Get out of here loser, everyone knows your a kook.
Don't like being called out for what you are?

A selfish sellout that is only looking out for himself.

Come on, you can admit it now that you have told all of us about how important a union official career is to you.

Sell us all out to advance your own self interests.

Now it's clear why you first joined REFORM, and the switched back to supporting PK.

You sold the members of 952 out for a future BA's position.

You are a total dirt bag.

LagunaBrown

Don't like being called out for what you are?

A selfish sellout that is only looking out for himself.

Come on, you can admit it now that you have told all of us about how important a union official career is to you.

Sell us all out to advance your own self interests.

Now it's clear why you first joined REFORM, and the switched back to supporting PK.

You sold the members of 952 out for a future BA's position.

You are a total dirt bag.
Your a cuckoo bird.

LagunaBrown

And you are an opertunistic sell out.
Hmmm, I would feel offended if you didn't hide on the Internet like a sissy. Any time you want to compare what I have done for the members vs. you please let me know. If not then STFU. Now, Here is a prayer I have held dear for about 30 years. You should learn it.

Lord Jesus, teach me to be generous;
teach me to serve you as you deserve,
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to seek reward,
except that of knowing that I do your will.

Amen.

realbrown1

Hmmm, I would feel offended if you didn't hide on the Internet like a sissy. Any time you want to compare what I have done for the members vs. you please let me know. If not then STFU. Now, Here is a prayer I have held dear for about 30 years. You should learn it.

Lord Jesus, teach me to be generous;
teach me to serve you as you deserve,
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to seek reward,
except that of knowing that I do your will.

Amen.
Let me update my previous post.

And you are an opertunistic, egotistical, self righteous sell out.

It's much more accurate.

Evil

Are you putting people's names on here?

I hear your heroes RA and AM will walk free? Can you please tell us how clean those two are?

RA has the FBI on him and he will have to rat out his brother to not see jail time. At least AM will not see jail time this far for defrauding his Arizona brothers and sisters. He's a lucky cat, he'll only get suspended.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Oh yeah EE said your Al A and Eric H. Smh........
Maybe you can answer this question for me......why havent evil silent bang or realbrown held any union position in there careers? It doesnt make any sense with this big following they have and all this information they always seem to find......im sure all the members of local 952 know how smart these guys are

LagunaBrown

Maybe you can answer this question for me......why havent evil silent bang or realbrown held any union position in there careers? It doesnt make any sense with this big following they have and all this information they always seem to find......im sure all the members of local 952 know how smart these guys are
They will do anything and say anything to fool the members. It's just crazy to think these knuckleheads with no experience are running a slate and want to negotiate a UPS contract in 2018. Obviously they are their own biggest fans.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

They will do anything and say anything to fool the members. It's just crazy to think these knuckleheads with no experience are running a slate and want to negotiate a UPS contract in 2018. Obviously they are their own biggest fans.
Don't they understand that spewing false conspiracy theories doesn't qualify them to run a local....it doesn't qualify them to be a shop steward.....do the members of 952 think these guys are a joke like everyone on bc

realbrown1

Are you one of those, IF YOU ARE NOT A UNION OFFICIAL, YOU SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN?

Because that's the attitude that got our union into this mess.

realbrown1

Don't they understand that spewing false conspiracy theories doesn't qualify them to run a local....it doesn't qualify them to be a shop steward.....do the members of 952 think these guys are a joke like everyone on bc
What false conspiracies?

RA is in serious trouble with the IRB and the FBI.

AM has the IRB breathing down his throat so much that he stopped cooperating with them.

And PK has financially mismanaged his local's finances to such a degree that not only have they had a negative NET ASSETS for 4 years, but he also turned one of the largest and richest Teamster local's into one of the poorest and much smaller local that shedding members while other nearby local's have gotten richer and larger.

So what false conspiracy theories are you talking about?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Are you one of those, IF YOU ARE NOT A UNION OFFICIAL, YOU SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN?

Because that's the attitude that got our union into this mess.
No I'm one of those if you don't do anything to help your union brothers and sisters or you do nothing to help the local.....you have no right to complain type of person......I know your type.....you do nothing to fight employers,do nothing to help members and you just sit on a cpu on an anonymous forum to try and stir up controversy.....my guess you work for ups and you are scared of them so you keep your mouth shut there and attack your union like every other tduer

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What false conspiracies?

RA is in serious trouble with the IRB and the FBI.

AM has the IRB breathing down his throat so much that he stopped cooperating with them.

And PK has financially mismanaged his local's finances to such a degree that not only have they had a negative NET ASSETS for 4 years, but he also turned one of the largest and richest Teamster local's into one of the poorest and much smaller local that shedding members while other nearby local's have gotten richer and larger.

So what false conspiracy theories are you talking about?
Nobody charged in the gas card claim....nobody charged in the Angel tickets claim.....nobody charged in bankrupting local 952...nobody charged for shifting wages to healthcare......nobody charged in the irb investigating local 952.....and the leadership of the local keeps winning elections which you say it's doomsday for the incumbents every election