Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nobody charged in the gas card claim....nobody charged in the Angel tickets claim.....nobody charged in bankrupting local 952...nobody charged for shifting wages to healthcare......nobody charged in the irb investigating local 952.....and the leadership of the local keeps winning elections which you say it's doomsday for the incumbents every election

The Angels suck so you should consider the gift to be a business loss.

browncowboy

I have been to about 10 meetings in the last few years.

Most of the time, I am still working at 7pm to 7:30pm and I am over 1/2 hour away from the hall.

And usually, we only have about 9 meetings a year.

So don't give me crap about not going enough.

And why is it that you, sometime me, and rarely anyone else from our building is there?

Because people have to go through traffic hell to get from our building to the hall.

And you know that.

Funny you didn't mention that PK never comes to Laguna outside of election season.

Why is that?
That's funny, because I hear EJ and LD think it is because our members don't care. And all this time it has been traffic, or you work too late.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's funny, because I hear EJ and LD think it is because our members don't care. And all this time it has been traffic, or you work too late.
More likely, as in my Local, the Officers and Agents don't want to give up a weekend day once a month.

Makes you wonder who really "doesn't care"?

LagunaBrown

More likely, as in my Local, the Officers and Agents don't want to give up a weekend day once a month.

Makes you wonder who really "doesn't care"?
Your a tool because you guys don't care other than bashing the Union...... Our E-board put in some weekend meetings too so cry babies like realbrown1 could not make any excuse not to show up but you TDU guys gotta back each other up don't you.

LagunaBrown

Ask your boy why the LD/EJ slate missed the organizing workshop at 952 with IBT Organizers? They talk like they are big organizers but rescheduled their fundraiser to the same day and missed it. That is weak and another reason why they will NOT get my vote!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your a tool because you guys don't care other than bashing the Union...... Our E-board put in some weekend meetings too so cry babies like realbrown1 could not make any excuse not to show up but you TDU guys gotta back each other up don't you.
Ask your boy why the LD/EJ slate missed the organizing workshop at 952 with IBT Organizers? They talk like they are big organizers but rescheduled their fundraiser to the same day and missed it. That is weak and another reason why they will NOT get my vote!
Not sure who "my boy" is, and I don't belong to TDU.

I'm pretty much resolved to trip you up (it's pretty easy), rather than "backing up" anybody.
I do so because you have seized every opportunity to be a jerk, rather than just answer reasonable questions.

Do your prejudices also manifest themselves in other facets of your life?

LagunaBrown

Not sure who "my boy" is, and I don't belong to TDU.

I'm pretty much resolved to trip you up (it's pretty easy), rather than "backing up" anybody.
I do so because you have seized every opportunity to be a jerk, rather than just answer reasonable questions.

Do your prejudices also manifest themselves in other facets of your life?
I know your weak game of double talk and rather not waste the time. Your not in my local anyway so I really don't care about you but if you wanna keep coming around harping on things you know little about then don't cry when you get attitude. Apparently you got your own issues to deal with buddy and I don't medle with yours do I? It's Mainly because Leadbelly and BUG own you so bad it would be like piling on but if you want I can get involved in your politics.

Not TDU..... Lol thats what they all say.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know your weak game of double talk and rather not waste the time. Your not in my local anyway so I really don't care about you but if you wanna keep coming around harping on things you know little about then don't cry when you get attitude. Apparently you got your own issues to deal with buddy and I don't medle with yours do I? It's Mainly because Leadbelly and BUG own you so bad it would be like piling on but if you want I can get involved in your politics.

Not TDU..... Lol thats what they all say.
Why then do you air your Local's dirty laundry on this national stage if you aren't interested in the opinions of members of other locals?

You are kind of like the "Bizarro Dave" (@UpstateNYUPSer) wrist cutter, who enjoys inflicting injury on yourself.

I'm happy to oblige.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Like you would ever have voted for them.

So why would you say that?

It would be like me saying I haven't seen PK at my work outside election seasons in 15 years, so I won't be voting for him.

We already knew you sold your vote to PK for a future BA position a long time ago.

LagunaBrown

So anyway, why are all the TDU guys helping the LD / EJ slate? You know I know the answer I just want you guys to admit it. There is a reason silent bang is hiding and letting you two babble away. Ha ha ha! Politics do make strange bedfellows don't they. If I was one of the locals or JC that Silent bang brags watches this site I would be questioning the LD/EJ slates loyalty right about now.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Weekend meetings?

Isn't that part of the job?

Heck, I work weekends at UPS all the time.

Am I going above and beyond, or am I just getting a few more hours and dollars before I retire?

The Silent Bang

How many members actually showed up to that meeting? From what i see it was mostly staff from the IBT, Staff from the local, a few other local staff, some retirees and 4 or 5 actual active members.
This is why these meetings are a joke! No one cares because PK doesn't care about our members.. If there was power and unity then that hall would have been packed with members wanting to learn and get educated on how to organize these non-union companies.
Did that meeting mention how LD was the lead organizer on the Conway Freight campaign that won the first terminal in the west coast union representation? I'm sure they forgot to mention that right?

About the DJ slate getting help from TDU... That is expected from you, Your so desperate in trying to find ways to demonize us. It's really pathetic coming from you, a known TDU/reformer that is playing sides. You really think that the local forgot where your roots lay? Silly boy!

LagunaBrown

How many members actually showed up to that meeting? From what i see it was mostly staff from the IBT, Staff from the local, a few other local staff, some retirees and 4 or 5 actual active members.
This is why these meetings are a joke! No one cares because PK doesn't care about our members.. If there was power and unity then that hall would have been packed with members wanting to learn and get educated on how to organize these non-union companies.
Did that meeting mention how LD was the lead organizer on the Conway Freight campaign that won the first terminal in the west coast union representation? I'm sure they forgot to mention that right?

About the DJ slate getting help from TDU... That is expected from you, Your so desperate in trying to find ways to demonize us. It's really pathetic coming from you, a known TDU/reformer that is playing sides. You really think that the local forgot where your roots lay? Silly boy!

Ha ha ha! That is weak! Anyone can see the pictures on the locals FB page and the turnout if interested. Regardless, I don't care if it was one person at least they were there for the local and its members and didn't go on a turnaround bus ride to go gamble. Your the ones running against the local and were MIA? Wow! If LD was a major player in organizing he would still be doing it for the local or IBT or at least showing up to organizing events. I think someone's head got a little big as an organizer and now it's so big he wants to run the local.
You say your not TDU but your having meetings and cutting deals with the TDU reformers to create one slate. Talk about playing sides! Lol! Even realbrown1 is claiming you as anti H now. You guys would sell your soul to work for a local. I doubt anyone would trust you again after the way you guys back stabbed so many people....