Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

browncowboy

I'm not invested in any position.
What interests me is if the members voting for your leader actually understand him. Does he have a relationship with the members voting.
It only appears to me that here on BC that there are only a select few who stand out in support
I guess if there was an anti TDU blog you would assume those who post are vested. Get real, anytime someone posts vial crap, somebody must shut them up. People who just want to live and work Union are happy, but those who think they deserve more are always looking for an angle. So those who are there to inform members, whether they are a,BA, Steward or member,must know what lies are coming thier way. If you have never walked into work and seen a Teamster holding a hand bill, you would think these are the guys. So, any info is important. That's why you only see a few.

rpoz11

So now its a got to be someones problem.
Its always gotta be someones problem.
Its never the existing rule with issues
Deflect it however you desire

I'm sure someone within the company is at fault as well.

LagunaBrown

What interests me is if the members voting for your leader actually understand him. Does he have a relationship with the members voting.
It only appears to me that here on BC that there are only a select few who stand out in support
Look you may not like what I say but I am a straight shooter. PK and his Agents have been through so much more than these clowns that think they can run a local. There are a percent that will listen and believe the opposition when they bash PK but the majority knows that many important contracts will be negotiated in the next 3 years and they can't trust a couple stewards they don't know and that have zero experience. It's a no brainer! A vote for that slate scares a lot of people.

browncowboy

So now its a TDU problem.

Nope, I was just giving an example. There will always be haters, or someone looking for acceptance. My opinion, do your job and we all move forward. Stop spreading non truth.

LagunaBrown

The cool thing about Democracy is ....
Anyone can run a slate verses the incumbents.

The crappy thing about Democracy is...
Anyone can run a slate verses the incumbents.

Kinda like needing a licence to drive a car but any idiot can have a baby.

rpoz11

I respect your more when you distance yourself from your 3'rd grade language.
When you decide to be constructive and inclusive, that's when I choose to listen to your interpretations.
The most important thing you and your elected officials need to be concerned with is how well connected you are to how current future contract language is understood.
Fleecing over unintentional language versus language locally discussed may be where you make any real traction.
Ya.
Maybe I care about what happens within the regional addendums.

browncowboy

So now its a got to be someones problem.

If there were issues, why does PK win each election? He has been through more debate and ridicule than most. Yet he still stands strong and supports the members. Ya, he's been there a long time, yet his experience and knowledge and contacts out way all anyone can bring to the table. It is a 24/7 job, these two running a slate against, never and don't know the word work. One wants to be his dad, the other is a disgruntled employee in a business that is on the way to changing ownership.

LagunaBrown

When you decide to be constructive and inclusive, that's when I choose to listen to your interpretations.
The most important thing you and your elected officials need to be concerned with is how well connected you are to how current future contract language is understood.
Fleecing over unintentional language versus language locally discussed may be where you make any real traction.
Ya.
I respect you more when your not so condescending. Your opinions are just that and if you don't like some of the language you can go read a book on quantum physics. Sometime you need 3rd grade language to connect with that genus. That being said I bet Silent is busy playing Pokemon go or trying to find slate members to join his mission so he dose t have to put reformers on the ticket

rpoz11

Ya.
I respect you more when your not so condescending. Your opinions are just that and if you don't like some of the language you can go read a book on quantum physics. Sometime you need 3rd grade language to connect with that genus.
Hawkings is my guide.
Take your string theory and stretch it out.

PK has way too many connections and experience. As much as I like the other guys, it's going to be a tough election for them. It will probably be close
PK was a freaking star at the convention. I can't understand why the members of local 952 wouldn't want that guy as their principal officer. He commands much respect. When jobs are on the line id take a man like that over some internet warrior with zero CONNECTIONS CLOUT and zero EXPERIENCE because the EXPECTATIONS will be so high and then you got a revolving door every election cycle. And let's be real here. Who really loses in these situations? The members

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
396?
Ok. "Politics makes strange bedfellows" and the opposition have themselves in a pickle. What's your prediction?
A. Reformers Laydown (no Z slate in local election means no free publicity for Z)
B. Combine slates (ruins LD and EJ trust because they team up with TDU)
C. 3 horse race. (PK wins all slates keep their integrity)
Wow, you are an idiot.

0 for 3.

Where do you get this crap?

Conspiracy theories are us?

realbrown1

Our relationship with PK is almost nonexistent.

You can see PK once a month at the monthly union meeting, and that's about it.

Because he will never show up at your workplace unless it's election time.

realbrown1

Oh please do tell.
You made the claim that the LD/EJ slate is pro H.

It's not what I heard.

What info do you have that they are pro H?

And I seem to remember PK campaigning for the delegate election at Laguna UPS saying he was NUETRAL.

PK has proven to be a liar.

And he hides how bad our local's financial situation really is.

Even from you.

But that's not too difficult since you are always kissing his butt hoping to advance YOUR CAREER.

LagunaBrown

Our relationship with PK is almost nonexistent.

You can see PK once a month at the monthly union meeting, and that's about it.

Because he will never show up at your workplace unless it's election time.
You never go to general membership meetings or events, of course you don't see him.

LagunaBrown

You made the claim that the LD/EJ slate is pro H.

It's not what I heard.

What info do you have that they are pro H?

And I seem to remember PK campaigning for the delegate election at Laguna UPS saying he was NUETRAL.

PK has proven to be a liar.

And he hides how bad our local's financial situation really is.

Even from you.

But that's not too difficult since you are always kissing his butt hoping to advance YOUR CAREER.
Why are you always trying to make it about me to change the subject? I have never tried to run against the local and YOU'RE the :censored2: that said EE would be my boss! HA HA HA HA HA! Are the reformers running a slate or laying down..... inquiring minds want to know!

realbrown1

You never go to general membership meetings or events, of course you don't see him.
I have been to about 10 meetings in the last few years.

Most of the time, I am still working at 7pm to 7:30pm and I am over 1/2 hour away from the hall.

And usually, we only have about 9 meetings a year.

So don't give me crap about not going enough.

And why is it that you, sometime me, and rarely anyone else from our building is there?

Because people have to go through traffic hell to get from our building to the hall.

And you know that.

Funny you didn't mention that PK never comes to Laguna outside of election season.

Why is that?

realbrown1

Why are you always trying to make it about me to change the subject? I have never tried to run against the local and YOU'RE the :censored2: that said EE would be my boss! HA HA HA HA HA! Are the reformers running a slate or laying down..... inquiring minds want to know!
One thing that is true is that none of us REFORMERS are running to FURTHER OUR CAREERS.

Serving as a union official is a responsibility.

Not a stepping stone to advance your ego.

Our local is broken.

And you support that because of your ego to advance your career goals.

I guess driving a truck for a living is not good enough for you.

Keep supporting our local, and you will never be a BA, ever.

You see, we are not going to be adding BA's at our current rate.

In fact, we may be losing a BA position in about 3 years at our current pace.

This is not opinion, it is fact.

Look at the LM-2 numbers yourself.

They are easy enough to read even for you.