Another industry to be swallowed by technology

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
and when the fuel to run the generators stops coming .
upload_2017-3-5_10-38-14.jpeg

...or maybe
upload_2017-3-5_10-40-29.jpeg

...or with a number of undocumented workers could try this
upload_2017-3-5_10-42-24.jpeg

BROWNCAT

If you load and/or unload package cars, I wouldn't be to worried at the moment.

Naaa.... For better or worst I've been a driver for a couple years now... My only worries are now drones, self driving trucks, Orion, Amazon, Skynet and Aliens... that's all...

wkmac

Funny you should bring this up....Ed Begley and his wife ride the bike to power their toaster every morning for breakfast toast. He was 'green' before it was popular.

If you speak of the so-called Hollywood crowd, it was Dennis Weaver who was way ahead of the curve. Interestingly, this video about Weaver's Earthship called Sunridge relates to some degree to the video posted in the OP as it relates to alternative housing construction.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you speak of the so-called Hollywood crowd, it was Dennis Weaver who was way ahead of the curve. Interestingly, this video about Weaver's Earthship called Sunridge relates to some degree to the video posted in the OP as it relates to alternative housing construction.

I guess I was thinking of guys who are still living. Like Leonardo talks about green , but he flies his private jet all over the place,,,,,he's all talk. Ed Begley really does it.

wkmac

I guess I was thinking of guys who are still living. Like Leonardo talks about green , but he flies his private jet all over the place,,,,,he's all talk. Ed Begley really does it.

Somebody has to first clear the path in order for others to walk it.

Daryl Hannah is another who walks the walk.

Indecisi0n

If UPS is the ones implementing these new technologies then we will all have jobs for a VERY long time.

Just look at how well Orion worked out for them.