Another label for dissenters of the left

bbsam

Staff member
That has nothing to do with censoring the internet, you're just crying that Trump is your president at this point.

Sad.
Crying?

I’m laughing that you are so in love with the guy. You’ve really gone all bromance on the guy. Looking for a cabinet position?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no US government censorship of the internet. The market censors the popular platforms. Turns out most people don’t like racist tirades in their news feeds. Free markets don’t always produce the results you’d like.
You're either uninformed or just living in denial.

Democrats have been marching Google and Facebook execs down to capitol hill demanding they censor their platforms.

bbsam

Staff member

It will be fine

Don't be so naive.
Threatening them accomplishes the goal of censorship just as well, if not better, than legislation.
Lulz. I’m sure the tech companies are terrified of a group of out of power legislators doing a PR stunt hearing. There’s no way google could buy a few in the event of actual legislation coming up. Who’s the naive one?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lulz. I’m sure the tech companies are terrified of a group of out of power legislators doing a PR stunt hearing. There’s no way google could buy a few in the event of actual legislation coming up. Who’s the naive one?
You are. Threats work just fine.

Breaking up Facebook and Google is a platform of a leading Democratic presidential candidate.

You really have the wool pulled over your eyes.

bbsam

Staff member
Take a look at all your crying about Russia and how they stole your dream of a Hillary presidency with fake news, then get back to me about who is fear mongering.
You got it all wrong, fren

See, I thought getting help from a foreign government for a US election would be illegal and warrant an investigation. Apparently I was wrong since the president is now openly spouse.