ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Mayor Lori Lightfoot was given the cold shoulder by CPD rank and file about midnight Saturday at the University of Chicago Medical Center when she approached them on the 7th floor as they grappled with the shootings of two fellow officers.

Chicago Police Officer Ella French was shot and killed during a traffic stop Saturday night in West Englewood, while her partner continues to fight for his life at the hospital. Three people are in custody.

Just moments before about 30 officers turned their backs on the mayor, Lightfoot tried to talk to the male officer’s father, who himself is a retired Chicago police officer. He clearly wanted nothing to do with Lightfoot, according to two sources who were there.

The father excoriated the mayor and blamed her for what had happened.

“The police officers’ decision to turn their backs on the mayor while waiting with the family on the 7th floor was significant,” FOP President John Catanzara told me in an interview.

“Turning their backs on the mayor was an excellent example of how the hundreds of police officers felt waiting outside the hospital,” Catanzara said.

Officers no longer support Lightfoot’s leadership, Catanzara said.

“They have had enough and are no longer going to remain silent anymore.”

El Correcto

god is dead

Mayor Lori Lightfoot was given the cold shoulder by CPD rank and file about midnight Saturday at the University of Chicago Medical Center when she approached them on the 7th floor as they grappled with the shootings of two fellow officers.

Chicago Police Officer Ella French was shot and killed during a traffic stop Saturday night in West Englewood, while her partner continues to fight for his life at the hospital. Three people are in custody.

Just moments before about 30 officers turned their backs on the mayor, Lightfoot tried to talk to the male officer’s father, who himself is a retired Chicago police officer. He clearly wanted nothing to do with Lightfoot, according to two sources who were there.

“The police officers’ decision to turn their backs on the mayor while waiting with the family on the 7th floor was significant,” FOP President John Catanzara told me in an interview.

“Turning their backs on the mayor was an excellent example of how the hundreds of police officers felt waiting outside the hospital,” Catanzara said.

I’m surprised lightfoot mentioned gangs being a problem. I thought the only problem Chicago faced was racism.

cachmeifucan

I read the brother said that ella french said that she used to say that they need more counseling and less jail time. Elections have consequences and this is a consequence of electing democrats who want to defund police and embolden criminals. Keep voting D.

floridays

RIP Young Lady, Officer French
ella french end of watch.jpg

ella-french.jpg

cachmeifucan

Im not sure if this is true but a coworker said that the officer was at the raid when they had the wrong house and the lady was naked. Something smells fishy. They were stopped for a expired plate sticker. But in the video it looked like the car was parked. The guys didn't have a violent criminal record. Yes he had a illegal gun but in chicago the saying has always been judged by 12 then carried by 6. My guess is they will find that the bullet will be from friendly fire. (Accident). Maybe im a conspiracy theorist but cpd record is :censored2:ed up.