Another story of a dog that doesnt bite

over9five

Staff member
First. The father should go to the guys house and beat the snot out of him. Not only because his dog bit someone, but because he didn't man-up after.

Second. They should cut the dogs head off NOW, and find out if it has rabies. Why make the girl go thru the painful series of shots, possibly for nothing.

Third. Throw the owner in prison. Sorry, YOU should be responsible for your dogs actions.

diadlover

First. The father should go to the guys house and beat the snot out of him. Not only because his dog bit someone, but because he didn't man-up after.

Second. They should cut the dogs head off NOW, and find out if it has rabies. Why make the girl go thru the painful series of shots, possibly for nothing.

Third. Throw the owner in prison. Sorry, YOU should be responsible for your dogs actions.

Agreed!

Your the **** 9five, the ****!!

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
First, people who own these dogs, dont own a high school diploma usually.
two: you can tell me all day long how sweet that dog is, I know its got bad wiring, and I do not mess with them at all, I own a "bully Dog" and It wont bite, but I dont let her near anyone, unless I am there. My grandkids crawl all over my dobie, but I do not say she would never bite, she is a dog.
3 They have a bad rep because they deserve it, they have been a constant source of attacks since they made their appearance. The difference say between a cocker spaniel bite, which is the number one biting dog and a pit bull is the MUSCLE, a bite isnt a tear, its a gouge and they do not let go.
4 you should have to have a license to own these dogs. And you should have to prove that you have the facility, and the apptitude to own and control it. And better yet, just eradicate them from ownership. Put them away.and this guy hasnt been charged and the dog should have been killed as Over9five said.
Mans best friend a great pet. I was a big girl when I got attacked and it has taken me years not to P*** my pants when a strange dog comes at me. Now this little girl has life long scars from a freaking dog, with an idiot owner.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Your the **** 9five, the ****!!"

I sure hope that stands for Toughest Individual Throughout State.......otherwise that would be vulgar.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Agreed!

Your the **** 9five, the ****!!

Diadlover, I have never heard that word used in that context.:bored:

I got a new DIAD today. The reason? Yesterday a dog attacked me from the front, and came up in my cab after me. I used my DIAD as a dog pacifier, I shoved it in his mouth to keep him from getting me. His fangs cracked the red plastic scanner cover and broke the LCD Display on the front. I drove off with the package and left an InfoNotice on her mailbox. She had her dog locked up today.:mad:

over9five

Staff member
Man, DL, you got edited!

Scratch, if he had said I'm the breasts would that have been alright?
How 'bout the boobs?
Jugs?
Melons?

What's the name of that song? "I love your ****"!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Man, DL, you got edited!

Scratch, if he had said I'm the breasts would that have been alright?
How 'bout the boobs?
Jugs?
Melons?

What's the name of that song? "I love your ****"!!!

I had to do it, someone would have complained. Cheryl didn't give us Mods an official "naughty words" list, but I'm sure that would have been on it! There's another reason, but I can't post it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had to do it, someone would have complained. Cheryl didn't give us Mods an official "naughty words" list, but I'm sure that would have been on it! There's another reason, but I can't post it.

Well hes the mamms then, and thanks DL

diadlover

Man, DL, you got edited!

I'm really disappointed, Scratch. This really reminds me of that time when I was a little kid and I asked my Mom to bring me home some of that incredibly delicious Jiff peanut butter, but she came home with the Wal-Mart brand instead and said "it's all the same. Just eat it." Yeah, I'm that disappointed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm that disappointed.

I am sorry that you are that diappointed, Diadlover. I know that what you posted was in jest. I hope to make it up to you someday, somehow. Dispite what some people may think, I do have a sense of humor. :wacko:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Diadlover, I have never heard that word used in that context.:bored:

I got a new DIAD today. The reason? Yesterday a dog attacked me from the front, and came up in my cab after me. I used my DIAD as a dog pacifier, I shoved it in his mouth to keep him from getting me. His fangs cracked the red plastic scanner cover and broke the LCD Display on the front. I drove off with the package and left an InfoNotice on her mailbox. She had her dog locked up today.:mad:

Surely you could have used your hand, or boot, those things heal and you can buy new boots, why in Gods green earth would you use your Diad??:lol:Sarcasm intended. Seriously though, why did you make a 2nd attempt>:confused:1 Just a preview of things to come.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Re: Another story of a dog that doesn't bite

Surely you could have used your hand, or boot, those things heal and you can buy new boots, why in Gods green earth would you use your Diad??:lol:Sarcasm intended. Seriously though, why did you make a 2nd attempt>:confused:1 Just a preview of things to come.

The second attempt was the next day, she had read my Infonotice and the dogs were locked up in the house. The two dogs used to be locked up in the house all day, they would go crazy when I knocked on the front door. But a couple of weeks ago, the consignee installed one of those "doggie doors", so they can go outside anytime they want too. These are big dogs too, she may as well just leave her front door unlocked, a thief could get in her house through that thing.

Preview of things to come? Today I had another package for this address. The lady is a flight attendant, she wasn't home and both dogs ran out. The biggest one isn't vicious like the smaller one. I had a DR bag roll that was almost used up, so I got a good grip on it. I beat that dog about senseless when he started climbing up in my cab. He backed off as I yelled at him in a stern voice. I like my new DIAD, it still looks brand new. Did ya'll know they have white keys on them?:laugh:

CFLBrown

What did mgmt say about the DIAD being eaten? I always bring up the package and the DIAD if a dog starts to get near me.