Another "taken out of service thread"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is unfortunate. you tried to do the right thing. UPS has a zero tolerance on workplace violence. that includes touching.

hopefully , cooler heads will prevail if they look at both your work histories.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is true. I was at work so the first step taken was to notify the shop steward and go from there. I don't feel threatened by him or anyone else for that matter. The guy has been a bully since he started at UPS about 3 years ago from what I've been told. I wasn't about to let him bully me at work like the others before me. So I simply asked for him to be moved to a different location under the remedy section of the grievance.
Dude if a supervisor threaten me and bumped heads with me I would of dropped to the ground crying complaining about dizziness and a possible concussion. I'd be saying I fell and hit my back and all that non sense. You always pretend to be hurt and threatened in $ituation$ like this. Especially with someone like this jack ass who has a documented history of bull:censored2:.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Once again, the whole story comes out after the initial post that makes the OP sound like he does nothing wrong. If folks would read their own posts before posting questions on "why am I fired" and include every detail, they should be able to deduce the answer themselves.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Taken out of service?

upload_2016-3-14_7-28-39.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dude if a supervisor threaten me and bumped heads with me I would of dropped to the ground crying complaining about dizziness and a possible concussion. I'd be saying I fell and hit my back and all that non sense. You always pretend to be hurt and threatened in $ituation$ like this. Especially with someone like this jack ass who has a documented history of bull:censored2:.
That's called fraud. A court would take about 30 seconds to realize you're a scam artist.

El Correcto

god is dead
Injuring yourself in order to file a lawsuit. That is fraud. Period.
I tripped over my feet trying to get away from my aggressor, I hurt my back and was out of work for this long. Could be chronic injury resulting in even more loss time down the road. Guy has history of being agressiv with employees I was scared and panicked.
i'm not seriously condoning fraud, I'm just saying it's always best to be the loser in a work place violence conflict that you didn't start. Unless you are like in the UFC or something, other than that take the dive look like a b* and be very intimidated by the whole situation.

Cute-UPS-Man

My shop steward said he has about 5 or so co workers that work in my area that are going to vouch for me and write letters to give to me and I also have 3-4 part time supervisors who are also writing letters on my behalf. I don't know how much it will help but I guess ever little bit helps.

Rack em

Made the Podium
My shop steward said he has about 5 or so co workers that work in my area that are going to vouch for me and write letters to give to me and I also have 3-4 part time supervisors who are also writing letters on my behalf. I don't know how much it will help but I guess ever little bit helps.
If the other supervisors are against him then I wouldn't worry. Sounds like everybody wants him out