Any advice on training video?

JCronin

Hey everyone. I’ll keep this simple. I have worked as a seasonal helper before and am waiting to start but I have to watch the 1.5 hour training videos again. Last night I watched two and then it has stopped working since. I’ve tried everything, different devices, going to the library. iPhone PC etc. it’s just not working. Won’t play. UPS Phone numbers and email are getting me nowhere. I appreciate any advice. I work out of saddle Brook NJ and have a UPS ID from previous seasons. Thanks so much. Was really hoping to start today.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hey everyone. I’ll keep this simple. I have worked as a seasonal helper before and am waiting to start but I have to watch the 1.5 hour training videos again. Last night I watched two and then it has stopped working since. I’ve tried everything, different devices, going to the library. iPhone PC etc. it’s just not working. Won’t play. UPS Phone numbers and email are getting me nowhere. I appreciate any advice. I work out of saddle Brook NJ and have a UPS ID from previous seasons. Thanks so much. Was really hoping to start today.
You’ve done it before right? What do think has changed? It’s not like they developed a new scientific formula for you to learn. It’s not rocket science, just show up.