Any guesses how much back pay will cost?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2019-4-7_15-40-50.jpeg
So refreshing!

margaritaville

I started fulltime within a year of it switching 3 year progression to 4. And i hit full pay right around where the back pay will start. So i miss out on 3 year progression AND on a sweet back pay check in the 4 year progression. I guess ill just take comfort in the massive senority i gained starting right around when they were on a hire frenzy.

Days

I started fulltime within a year of it switching 3 year progression to 4. And i hit full pay right around where the back pay will start. So i miss out on 3 year progression AND on a sweet back pay check in the 4 year progression. I guess ill just take comfort in the massive senority i gained starting right around when they were on a hire frenzy.

Your check gonna be huge

SweatPit

i won't bite
It’s more then that. If it’s a 3rd yr progression driver they’ll be going from $25 to $36.91. At 40 hrs a week that between $14000 and $15000 dollars
I don't think year 3 driver progression went from $25 to $36.91. Maybe it depends on location? What is year 4 then? Talking about package car drivers?

MrBates

I’m owed $3 per hour plus OT, worked at least 50 hours a week since August.

36 weeks x [$3(40hrs) + $4.50(10hrs)]

$5940 so far, before taxes of course. I already have a bit of savings stashed away for emergencies, putting 20% of each paycheck towards my 401k... i’m thinking of putting the whole retro check towards paying off the principal on my car loan, that way i’ll end up paying less interest in the long run.

Edit: Either that, or hookers and blow. I haven’t decided yet.

That is a lot of dough. I wonder if the union will take a cut out of retro checks for union dues? Does anyone know?