Any guesses how much back pay will cost?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
It would be nice it that back pay cover overtime. Imo this could be a nice incentive thing for peak to get inside hourly employees an extra $2 a hour thru peak and cut the at the end of peak.

Bob11B

Both are equally as bad. I hate delivering to the vape shops or picking up from the distributors. It always smells like someone :censored2: cotton candy, tropical rush and God knows what else. Gives me a headache.
Bc cotton candy is such an awful smell?

ManInBrown

Have a 401K. Might bump up my contributions quite a bit a week or so before the retro checks are cut
Be careful doing that, the retro check is a different check than a weekly paycheck. They might not take any 401K money out of it. I could be wrong but it’s like an unused sick pay check. Its not taxed like an unused sick pay check, but its different than a weekly paycheck.

DeliveryMachine

Be careful doing that, the retro check is a different check than a weekly paycheck. They might not take any 401K money out of it. I could be wrong but it’s like an unused sick pay check. Its not taxed like an unused sick pay check, but its different than a weekly paycheck.
Worst case scenario none of it goes into my 401K and I just adjust my contributions back. I expect Uncle Sam to have more fun with my retro check than me.

brostalss

Building a new gaming PC with my retro. New game coming out this fall. Anyone wanna guess what that is?

My Avatar is a huge hint.