any help?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
O get tragic news? well the next time you get a call from your family member telling you your uncle who is like your brother got decapitated you go ahead and post it up here so i can give you sarcasm! and yes it was in the parking lot and i dindnt drive home after so yea i might put my self in danger but i know not to put everybody on the road in it.
Decapitated? Should have just gone with shot, it's much more believable. And no, you put other coworkers in harms way. Plenty of dangerous equipment around a UPS facility.
before we went in i told him what happened so he offered me some.
Sure he did.
i have people working for me but i just like the eople i worked with i hate doing nothing so i joined the team, :censored2: i've probably been to more places and done more things then you and im only 27 years old, i dont like to put people down or like to think im more then them but you sir are an :censored2:! i asked for help not for judgement, i could give 2 :censored2:s about how much you make a year good for you but dont think your better then anybody based on what u make!
You're the one talking about how much money you spend in a year.
im just waiting on my union rep to hear them out.
Good luck with that.
People who travel all over the world usually increase their intelligence from that experience
He's one of those ones that travels and makes people hate Americans.
You are just a part timer----get over yourself.
You're on a tear today. Did your dispatch overload you with an 8.1 hr dispatch or something?

SCV good to go sir.

O get tragic news? well the next time you get a call from your family member telling you your uncle who is like your brother got decapitated you go ahead and post it up here so i can give you sarcasm! and yes it was in the parking lot and i dindnt drive home after so yea i might put my self in danger but i know not to put everybody on the road in it.

At least you have all the time in the world to wait for it now that you're unemployed. You can't even string together a coherent sentence, I think we're all still waiting on what you meant by...

ha i dont think i've your luxury of living in one of those but im sure you wont miss out on the opportunity to tell me!!! go on im still here

And you think you're going to be witty with me? Sit down son before you hurt yourself.

i didnt have booze on me one of e managers i talk to had it with him, before we went in i told him what happened so he offered me some.
i should of stayed in the car but nope that didnt happen.

LOL! You're telling me that the person who should have sent you home and given you time for bereavement offered you alcohol and to chill in the car instead? Yeah managers like him and great employees like you, I'm sure you guys have a real good team going. Lmao. I take back the sunday soccer league comment. I think you're better off joining the Mickey Mouse Club, probably not too different from your operation ha ha ha.

Dr.Brownz

One guy in my center currently and a retiree from a few years back both got DUI's around 15 years ago. Took one 3 years and the other 5 years to comeback to work but they came back. Took alot of legal hoops and paperwork but it can be done. You might be :censored2: out of luck now that you have waited three weeks. Should have been talking to the stewards and BA immediately.

UPSGUY72

true but everybody found out because of that sup no one knew what had happened so thats defamation.

You where hammered or they wouldn't have tested you. That being said your immediate coworkers new what was going on and new your where drunk. After the first break if not before the whole building new what was going on. The Sup had little if anything to do with it. If you didn't show up hammered none of this would be happening.

Rainman

Its all good.
Yeah working in the hub a little buzzed probably wouldn't even be noticed. It usually takes being really lit up before there is any discipline.
When I was part time we had a guy come to work so drunk he had to hold on to the belt to keep his balance. This went on for a couple of years. Finally they decided to fire him. They got him to admit to being drunk( told him they wouldn't fire him if he admitted it), then they immediately fired him. He never got to come back. This was before all of the substance abuse language was added to the contract.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
One guy in my center currently and a retiree from a few years back both got DUI's around 15 years ago. Took one 3 years and the other 5 years to comeback to work but they came back. Took alot of legal hoops and paperwork but it can be done. You might be :censored2: out of luck now that you have waited three weeks. Should have been talking to the stewards and BA immediately.

DUI language is in the contract if it was your first offense.
That is only if you drive as a UPS employee.
Why would someone be out 3 or 5 years ?
These two employees must have had multiple DUI's I'm guessing.

Dr.Brownz

DUI language is in the contract if it was your first offense.
That is only if you drive as a UPS employee.
Why would someone be out 3 or 5 years ?
These two employees must have had multiple DUI's I'm guessing.

UPS kept delaying panel hearings and that sort of thing; you know the usual modus operandi

And no, one dui each; we had an :censored2: center manager back then who liked to fire people; a lot of other terminations were served and successfully grieved in those years; that center manager was fired 4 years ago

Last edited by a moderator: