any help?

SCV good to go sir.

im not blaming it on him, i know i :censored2:ed up!!! im saying he saw the opportunity and he took it!
And I say good for him. If I saw a drunkard on my sort, I would try to get him fired too. Boo :censored2:ing hoo, you got tragic news. We all get tragic news, but most of us don't show up to work drunk to cope. Please tell me you got drunk in the parking lot and didn't drive to work while drunk or drive back home drunk. If you like the team aspect of the job so much, go join a sunday soccer league. Only 6 months in and you're already facing disciplinary action. Yeah, you sound like a great employee. :glare:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
People defending the sup have me like
image.jpeg

UNJUST

And I say good for him. If I saw a drunkard on my sort, I would try to get him fired too. Boo :censored2:ing hoo, you got tragic news. We all get tragic news, but most of us don't show up to work drunk to cope. Please tell me you got drunk in the parking lot and didn't drive to work while drunk or drive back home drunk. If you like the team aspect of the job so much, go join a sunday soccer league. Only 6 months in and you're already facing disciplinary action. Yeah, you sound like a great employee. :glare:
O get tragic news? well the next time you get a call from your family member telling you your uncle who is like your brother got decapitated you go ahead and post it up here so i can give you sarcasm! and yes it was in the parking lot and i dindnt drive home after so yea i might put my self in danger but i know not to put everybody on the road in it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
O get tragic news? well the next time you get a call from your family member telling you your uncle who is like your brother got decapitated you go ahead and post it up here so i can give you sarcasm! and yes it was in the parking lot and i dindnt drive home after so yea i might put my self in danger but i know not to put everybody on the road in it.

I'm glad to see the hiring standards at UPS have become so low that someone of this intelligence, coping skills and decision making, gets in the door past the interview stage and hired. I remember when it actually used to be hard to get hired. Now we take guys like this.

You're done. You did something beyond stupid but dangerous and you could have gotten someone hurt or killed by your stupid choices. Everyone has gone though terrible things. The smart ones learn to cope the healthy ways. The stupid ones get drunk in the parking lot before the preload.

FedEx ground is hiring. You'll fit right in.

T

Turdferguson

also that sup im talking about sells dope at the job and is always hella high but like i said i aint no snitch!!
You just snitched on him. If you were that upset why go in. You were in parking lot with a car full of booze before work and get a call that your uncle got his head chopped off and your first action is to get toasted and go into work?
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
cool ill let your mother know!

I'll tell you what kid, learn to spell correctly and then you can start throwing comebacks and insults like a champ. Seriously all your posts are incoherent dribble.

Keep trying. Btw I'm still working at ups making 100,000 /year and you're standing in the unemployment line because you're stupid. Yeah you got me good !!!

UNJUST

i didnt have booze on me one of e managers i talk to had it with him, before we went in i told him what happened so he offered me some.
i should of stayed in the car but nope that didnt happen.

T

Turdferguson

i didnt have booze on me one of e managers i talk to had it with him, before we went in i told him what happened so he offered me some.
i should of stayed in the car but nope that didnt happen.
So you were set up then. They got you liquored up in parking lot and ratted you out. Is this because they saw you as a threat to their operation?

UNJUST

bro didnt you read everything i posted? it aint about the money!!! i spend more then that in one year! i just like working hard but i do carpentry work on the side thats were my real money comes in like everybody knows you cant live off 12.25 an hour in the bay area i have people working for me but i just like the eople i worked with i hate doing nothing so i joined the team, :censored2: i've probably been to more places and done more things then you and im only 27 years old, i dont like to put people down or like to think im more then them but you sir are an :censored2:! i asked for help not for judgement, i could give 2 :censored2:s about how much you make a year good for you but dont think your better then anybody based on what u make!

bro didnt you read everything i posted? it aint about the money!!! i spend more then that in one year! i just like working hard but i do carpentry work on the side thats were my real money comes in like everybody knows you cant live off 12.25 an hour in the bay area i have people working for me but i just like the eople i worked with i hate doing nothing so i joined the team, :censored2: i've probably been to more places and done more things then you and im only 27 years old, i dont like to put people down or like to think im more then them but you sir are an :censored2:! i asked for help not for judgement, i could give 2 :censored2:s about how much you make a year good for you but dont think your better then anybody based on what u make!
Are you drinking right now?

UNJUST

na man im cool with that manager he is the one thats trying to help me back in, it was just that one supervisor that ratted me out. like i said all my team On the blue belt has my back im just waiting on my union rep to hear them out.