any help?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
bro didnt you read everything i posted? it aint about the money!!! i spend more then that in one year! i just like working hard but i do carpentry work on the side thats were my real money comes in like everybody knows you cant live off 12.25 an hour in the bay area i have people working for me but i just like the eople i worked with i hate doing nothing so i joined the team, :censored2: i've probably been to more places and done more things then you and im only 27 years old, i dont like to put people down or like to think im more then them but you sir are an :censored2:! i asked for help not for judgement, i could give 2 :censored2:s about how much you make a year good for you but dont think your better then anybody based on what u make!

Sure. Sure you do. Sure you have. Sure.

Does anybody else think this guy is full of it or is just me that sees the red flags?

Seriously Mr big baller, shot caller. Learn how to use the English language when writing.

Enjoy unemployment. Don't worry, you'll fall back on your hundreds of thousands in carpentry work.

UNJUST

bro you understood what i was trying to tell you. your just trying to be funny to make your self feel good and good i understand that, you make all that money you say you make but your still a bitter old man, your gonna die a bitter old man and not enjoy what you made! all that money is going to end up going to kids.( if you have any) or to your wifes futute husband. its all good though you make 100,000 a year.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
bro you understood what i was trying to tell you. your just trying to be funny to make your self feel good and good i understand that, you make all that money you say you make but your still a bitter old man, your gonna die a bitter old man and not enjoy what you made! all that money is going to end up going to kids.( if you have any) or to your wifes futute husband. its all good though you make 100,000 a year.

Wut?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Repeat after me..."what kind of drink would you like with the #4 combo meal?

UNJUST

you got that down to the T ha?
what jack in the box you work at so i can ask them to give you a raise or extra overtime mr. employee of the month.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Hahahaha!! Oh wait...hahaha!!

First off "bro", let me break it down for you:

Not bitter, I just despise stupidity and BS which you have plenty of.

I hope all my money goes to my kids. It should. I legally have it in place so that they can have bright futures with or without my death. Thanks for your concern though. It's called being an adult, something you're lacking "bro".

My wife makes twice as much and then some more as me so I'm sure she will be fine in the event of my passing.

And let's be clear. If you made so much from carpentry work, then why would you be so concerned about losing a PT ups job that barely pays starting out?

And since you spend a hundred thousand a year easily, why haven't you retained an attorney with your big baller resources?

Oh and one other thing. People who travel all over the world usually increase their intelligence from that experience. Traveling teaches you how to communicate and understand things bette through different languages and customs. I've done it. You obliviously have not stepped foot out of your trailer park.

I'm calling BS on your whole story.

Good luck with the alcoholism and unemployment "bro"

UNJUST

ha i dont think i've your luxury of living in one of those but im sure you wont miss out on the opportunity to tell me!!! go on im still here

Orion inc.

I like turtles
ha i dont think i've your luxury of living in one of those but im sure you wont miss out on the opportunity to tell me!!! go on im still here

WUT?????

No seriously.

What the friend$#% was this attempt at English?

Can anyone translate this BS for me ????

For once in a thread I'm going to agree with @ upstate.....you sir are a maroon.