Any Insomniacs Out There? We Need Help.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
qw.jpg
Take 2 about an hour or hour and a half before you go to sleep and will knock you da freak out lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not trying to be funny or anything but seriously medical mary jane would be good for sleep and for pain. Quit hatin u numbnutts who hate on it, like seriously its 2014 not 1914 you mom mom and pop pop acting fools lol.

gingerkat

What jump is taking for sleep is the same thing as Benedryl (diphenhydramine hcl), which is an antihistamine. Totally safe, yet doctors do not want anyone to take anything without discussion. With that being said, I take Benedryl every single night to help me fall asleep.

Orange, has your wife's doctor discussed a medication called Trazadone? It's a very old medication that was originally labeled for use as an antidepressant. It was found that large quantities were needed to get the desired outcome, so doctors use it for other things now, mostly sleep. One of the main benefits is the "side effect" of drowsiness. I know of many people taking this medicine for insomnia. I was put on this, but it gave me adverse side effects, so it was short lived.

I understand that your wife has some serious medical conditions that might stop her from taking/doing things that others can.