Any one have one of these in your area?

Lobofan5

Just wondering if anyone has a giant 'figure' in your neck of the woods..

We for example have a GIANT CANDLE building close by..that is purple and has a fake flame atop it...

Always nice to give directions.."when you get to the giant candle turn right...."

Cementups

Box Monkey
In the town I deliver in, I give directions by "the stop sign." whne they ask how far to the stop sign, I just tell them to trust me, it's the only one you'll come to.

tiegirl

tiegirl
Yes, Gaffney SC Any one have one of these in your area?

Just wondering if anyone has a giant 'figure' in your neck of the woods..

We for example have a GIANT CANDLE building close by..that is purple and has a fake flame atop it...

Always nice to give directions.."when you get to the giant candle turn right...."
Yes

Yes, in Gaffney SC, there is huge peach visiable off of HWY 85 heading into Charlotte. NC. Wish I had a picture.:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There is a giant teapot in E liverpool Oh which represents it to be the pottery capital of the world. Hall, Homer Laughling, Sebring China, all from the clay of the Ohio River, all on the river.

Austinburg Ohio, has the worlds largest rocking chair.
Longaberger Baskets has a Giant basket, which is the entrance to the headquarters.

Lake City Pa also has a large spaceship, for an alien sighting in the 70s, at Elk Creek park.

Up here in Boston, we have the "Big Frig"....Oh, I mean "Big DIG".
The new tunnels do make it easier to get around... and around... and around to and from the airport.

We also have Big Ted... Big Papi... and HAD Big Tuna.

Big Balls, however, is still in New York City!

FInally, we have the Big Oak Tree... but they cut it down 85 years ago... but if you're lost you can still, "bear left where the Big Oak Tree Use'ta be"... but only if you know where it was!

over9five

Staff member
In the center of the town I deliver in, there is a statue. Millions of tourists have their picture taken with this statue. However.......the statue is NOT who they think it is.....

I can't tell you more because it would compromise my anonymity...