Any package handlers had a ganglion before?

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
I made an appointment to get a cortisone shot in the morning. We are overstaffed so I will probably go in tonight and take the cut. My whole arm hurts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had one of those on the top of my right foot just below the ankle and, since we don't have any old wives here in Upstate NY and I couldn't find a Bible anywhere, I decided to go ahead and have surgery. It was out patient, scheduled it on a Friday like the good company man that I am, rested all weekend and was back to work on Monday. It was more of a nuisance than anything (kind of like my ex wife) but I couldn't get rid of this nuisance by getting divorced so I had the surgery.

I had one of those on the top of my right foot just below the ankle and, since we don't have any old wives here in Upstate NY and I couldn't find a Bible anywhere, I decided to go ahead and have surgery. It was out patient, scheduled it on a Friday like the good company man that I am, rested all weekend and was back to work on Monday. It was more of a nuisance than anything (kind of like my ex wife) but I couldn't get rid of this nuisance by getting divorced so I had the surgery.

See my statement above. A sharp knife would work in both instances.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I developed a bump during my preload years. Turned out to be one of those. I got it treated on comp. Didn't have to go out, though, just light duty for a few days. I had outpatient surgery done, while I was awake. They numbed my arm from the armpit down and went to town on the cist, which was in the top of the bend in my right wrist. Surgery was quick and painless. Arm was numb for quite some time. Felt like i was carrying a bag of rocks.

Except for the small scar, you wouldn't even know I had the procedure.

Big Babooba

I'll bet the surgery was less painful and cost a whole lot less.