Any stewards deal with local level, or panel orion compliance outcomes?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Lots of stewards on the site, so I was wondering if any discipline (after a grievance hearing) stuck? The 15% in trace is hot again and the harassment has begun. Does the company have a leg to stand on? The WAD argument is valid but my take is its 100% or nothing.

HardknocksUPSer

Lots of stewards on the site, so I was wondering if any discipline (after a grievance hearing) stuck? The 15% in trace is hot again and the harassment has begun. Does the company have a leg to stand on? The WAD argument is valid but my take is its 100% or nothing.
Keep in mind that if only (1) route in the building ISN'T using or on Orion while others are, Management has no argument that is valuable towards discipline EVERYONE must be on it to warrant fairness. This is the case in my center because there's one driver that doesn't run Orion due to how his route works.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Keep in mind that if only (1) route in the building ISN'T using or on Orion while others are, Management has no argument that is valuable towards discipline EVERYONE must be on it to warrant fairness. This is the case in my center because there's one driver that doesn't run Orion due to how his route works.
I know my route, has never been signed onto because it is impossible the way it was set up. But we havent had a big push on it so far.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you mean to say 85%?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yup. I said what someone here said before. I know what 100 is, i wont know 85. 1 skip can cause 2 breaks, etc.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
This is where you guys fail, you did 85% on the compliance ride when you were supervised but you can't do it when you are by yourself.

So we ride with you again and you show you can do it when supervised a 2nd and 3rd time. What is the issue?

Please leave "the turn around in the driveway drama" out of this argument because it's not valid. Been there done that, won the t-shirt....

This is where you guys fail, you did 85% on the compliance ride when you were supervised but you can't do it when you are by yourself.

So we ride with you again and you show you can do it when supervised a 2nd and 3rd time. What is the issue?

Please leave "the turn around in the driveway drama" out of this argument because it's not valid. Been there done that, won the t-shirt....
I can hardly wait till we get it.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Fair days work for a fair days pay.
Cannot be disciplined for performance.
Cannot be disciplined on technology alone.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

So I'm guessing this is unenforceable

It's like the mythical "lock-in" ride.

Show me any Regional or National Decisions.... that allow it for discipline.

Hint: there aren't any.

And never will be.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I'm only 100% on 2 elements,
1) taking an uninterrupted lunch between the 4th and 5th hour.
2) collecting my paycheck on Fridays.
All other elements,
Article 6 and 37.
Have a nice day!

mjjlohn

Orion boy had me shut off Orion on my implemention ride. I only got to drive over one center island, sadly.

Why are none of the bulk van routes on Orion ....?