Anybody else got dingle berries?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Those small chains are not that difficult to get back into the filler tube. Turn the cap upside down and coil the chain around the inside of the cap then put the cap on.

As I said above, ours have a metal rod attached to the end of the chain. The length of the rod is longer than the diameter of the filler tube opening. We have to feed the rod in before the chain. The rod is supposed to wedge against the bottom of the filler tube to keep the fuel cap in place.

brownrod

I cannot be bothered to even know if our trucks have dingle berries. We have part timers whose job it is to fuel the trucks when we return. I've put fuel in a UPS truck perhaps 2 or 3 times in my driving career.

DiadDude

I thought this was a thread about college football

dingleberries-are-fun.jpg
dingleberries-are-fun.jpg

whiskers

As I said above, ours have a metal rod attached to the end of the chain. The length of the rod is longer than the diameter of the filler tube opening. We have to feed the rod in before the chain. The rod is supposed to wedge against the bottom of the filler tube to keep the fuel cap in place.

Given the fact that my post count is fewer than one thousand, I was under the impression that I'm not worthy of a reply from you. Therefore my post was not directed at you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm sorry, who are you? I only concern myself with the major players on this forum.
I'll put this in Vegas-terms:

There is a 1,000 post minimum before Upstate will interact with you.

Given the fact that my post count is fewer than one thousand, I was under the impression that I'm not worthy of a reply from you. Therefore my post was not directed at you.

It would seem one of you is a dingle berry.

Just saying.

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
dingle berries mean different things to different people----I hope there isn't a picture of what we call dingle berries posted on here.

Where I live, Dingle Berries are the generic version of fruit loops. Today I had 2 bowls with ice cold milk & a grilled english muffin.

YUM!