Anybody else got dingle berries?

Boonies

Let the cap hang between the tank and the body (on the inside) The nozzle won't push down on the cap this way and it shouldn't pull out. Trust me. I've felt your pain. Your title made me LOL. I was going to reply "shave, it helps with all forms of heat related discomfort"

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Let the cap hang between the tank and the body (on the inside) The nozzle won't push down on the cap this way and it shouldn't pull out. Trust me. I've felt your pain. Your title made me LOL. I was going to reply "shave, it helps with all forms of heat related discomfort"

I drive a newer Freightliner, there isnt enough room between the filler tube and the inside of the body for the cap to fit. And since my fuel cap was long ago "relieved" of its Dingle Berry, it is a moot point anyway. I just unscrew the cap and set it on top of the fuel pump.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I drive a newer Freightliner, there isnt enough room between the filler tube and the inside of the body for the cap to fit. And since my fuel cap was long ago "relieved" of its Dingle Berry, it is a moot point anyway. I just unscrew the cap and set it on top of the fuel pump.
Usually have two or more caps up there left by runner gunners trying to hurry home. Since management lacks follow up and runner gunner swing drivers don't sign the DVIR, the regular driver gets a surprise when/if they pretrip the next day.