anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Ya know, going back to the title of this thread, I was just thinking - FedEx has been trying to ruin my Christmases for decades and I’ve steadfastly refused to let ‘em. Yes, God knows any package received and opened after Dec. 25 is tainted with Moon cooties. Oh the horror, the unthinkable abstract horror of it all. :ohmy:
So all these butt-hurt whiney jaspers suffering so severely with their First World problems can sit on it and twirl.

CJinx

My awesome qa clerk is looking to goto Amazon as a DSP dispatcher due to lack of raises.
He should be getting one every year unless he is absolutely tanking his review (Gaining Ground, they call it these days). Is he an Ops Admin or just a package handler filling in?

dvalleyjim

And that's why I look at my whole manifest and verify everything as I load...

I pull those misloads aside and tell them to OFD it to the correct route for tomorrow.

Dunno what they're coding it at the terminal though.

Uhhh, not to slam you, but you should be working for express or become an ISP. It may be that you extremely anal. I don't know. I have a rural route, 230 miles. 70 to 100 stops. I come in and try to load the truck without climbing in a moving things around because I come in late. If I can't fit the stuff then I have to touch the freight again. I try to only touch the freight 2 times, 3 max. Once when loading it, once when delivering it. But sometimes I have to do setups of sections, that makes 3 times. I have 100% service for years, no complaints, no missed or late pickups, and no claims for years. I don't get the extra effort for the same results or maybe not even as good.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I have similar miles but more stops since they gave me back my tight gated community... I organize my whole truck and use ALL of the space "pack it tight" or "brick it out". Up to 225 pieces & they're not all envelopes.

However, neighboring routes are mis-loading my stuff & I mark them missing so I don't drive to those houses.

This week I'm getting done super early 1930 since it's a breeze for me and weather is not a factor (no white gold)

the last 30 stops of the night flies out of my box truck in 2 hours or faster because all of the old folks are inside watching tv or on their computers, drinking wine and smoking blunts.

Totally stress free with area knowledge.

my AO or BC basically set up my route to my vehicle capacity & leave me alone.

LoL, I rarely seen them until payday on Friday

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
He should be getting one every year unless he is absolutely tanking his review (Gaining Ground, they call it these days). Is he an Ops Admin or just a package handler filling in?

Dunno, he's the main qa clerk in the morning. he's awesome at his job. I told management that is one of the reasons I didn't transfer to the newly built terminal closer to home yet.

Once he goes, it may be time to transfer & service an area close to home