Anybody moving?

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Take money out of a 401K because you got such a great deal on something that depreciates year after year.

I will ride it until I no longer can. Anything that you take money from your 401k will not make as much money as the 401k can/will. Really your statement is only to excite a riot from me. Better luck next time...see you on the road!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I will ride it until I no longer can. Anything that you take money from your 401k will not make as much money as the 401k can/will. Really your statement is only to excite a riot from me. Better luck next time...see you on the road!
you will break down before that bike does if you take care of it. I have a 77 Harley that has gone cross country 4 times, Canada and mexico. not sure how many miles on it before I got it but I have gone 70,000 miles on it . all I had to do is a top end with new pistons , rings, etc and basic maintenance.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Didn't mean to incite any riots.