Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Over70irregs

Go to this site and see the true value of SP500 denominated in $ or BTC. I want (all) brown bros/sis to gain info on their labor. They are playing (all) of us. Finance boys will not show you this.

Also denominate in US home price. I got you sir.

satellitedriver

Go to this site and see the true value of SP500 denominated in $ or BTC. I want (all) brown bros/sis to gain info on their labor. They are playing (all) of us. Finance boys will not show you this.

Also denominate in US home price. I got you sir.
This is common knowledge, to those that study finance and plan their investments, that this is the new trend.
The S&P is just a benchmark that all mutual funds try to beat and only 20% succeed in a given year and 80% of the 20% can not repeat the performance over time.
So, for the average investor dollar cost averaging into the S&P will build wealth over time, without the commission fees of financial advisors. and not trying to get rich quick with looking at the new shiny object.
Maybe, crypto is the future way to play roulette with your future.
Read Aesop fables, slow and steady wins the race.
You do not fill a piggy bank with $100 bills.
You fill it with penny's, nickel's, dimes and quarters.
40yrs ago I had a negative net worth of $50,000.00.
Today, I have more than 20 times that in positive net worth.
I filled my piggy bank slowly and educated myself in learning how to invest.
The majority of get rich philosophy practitioners end up poorer.

Over70irregs

This is common knowledge, to those that study finance and plan their investments, that this is the new trend.
The S&P is just a benchmark that all mutual funds try to beat and only 20% succeed in a given year and 80% of the 20% can not repeat the performance over time.
So, for the average investor dollar cost averaging into the S&P will build wealth over time, without the commission fees of financial advisors. and not trying to get rich quick with looking at the new shiny object.
Aesop lived during ancient Greece. One of the downfalls of Greece was the poorer classes fighting against the aristocracy and the wealthy (Got me yet). After while the piggy bank will be an nft collectible along with the devalued contents therein. Note: Don’t get caught with the baby bank that you cannot take anywhere with you.

Last edited:

satellitedriver

Aesop lived during ancient Greece. One of the downfalls of Greece was the poorer classes fighting against the aristocracy and the wealthy (Got me yet). After while the piggy bank will be an nft collectible along with the devalued contents therein. Note: Don’t get caught with the baby bank that you cannot take anywhere with you.
Aesop wrote his fables 4 hundred years before Greece fell to the Romans, not to the poor rebellion.
Where did you learn History?
The fables teach basic examples of human behavior through allegory, and the after effects of their behavior.
(Got me)?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Cool story bro
You’re still a scab

Karma...

I am unconcerned with the present inflation rate as long as Carol keeps the stock growing 5 points over inflation and increases the dividend 10 to 15 percent every year.

satellitedriver

I am unconcerned with the present inflation rate as long as Carol keeps the stock growing 5 points over inflation and increases the dividend 10 to 15 percent every year.
Current inflation rate? They do not include all commodities.
5 points cannot touch the true rate.
Meat up by 42%. this year.
Gasoline up 250%, this year.
The list goes on.
5 point growth over true inflation is a pipe dream.
Dividend increase of 15% of a 2.97% dividend is .004455 and that is optimistic.

Over70irregs

Aesop wrote his fables 4 hundred years before Greece fell to the Romans, not to the poor rebellion.
Where did you learn History?
The fables teach basic examples of human behavior through allegory, and the after effects of their behavior.
(Got me)?
Use your vision benefits. The post never said both events happened at same time. I can’t do your work for you. Hope you don’t read your teamster contracts as such. (You have been “got”)……..

satellitedriver

Use your vision benefits. The post never said both events happened at same time. I can’t do your work for you. Hope you don’t read your teamster contracts as such. (You have been “got”)……..
Read his post and make factual sense of it.
UPS, and only UPS paid me with benefits from 1986 until 2014, not the teamsters.
I have worn glasses since 1961 and had to pay full cost since then to have 20/20 vision.
Maybe, in the 28+yrs I worked for UPS I received about $500.00 in vision benefits.
I quit the teamsters in 1997, got that.
Never looked at any teamster contract since then.
Got that?
In the afore mentioned post, he claimed the fall of Greece was the poor rising up against the aristocracy.
Do your own home work and learn from history.
This thread was about making/investing money.
So in conclusion,
In 1979, I was newly married and $45,000.00 in debt with only $200.00 in the bank and my next paycheck was 2 weeks away.
Today, I would be considered wealthily and the teamsters contribution was a small drop into my piggy bank.
Most people that try to get rich quick stay poor along time.
Best of luck to all those that chase that shiny object and miss the penny at their feet.

Over70irregs

Read his post and make factual sense of it.
UPS, and only UPS paid me with benefits from 1986 until 2014, not the teamsters.
I have worn glasses since 1961 and had to pay full cost since then to have 20/20 vision.
Maybe, in the 28+yrs I worked for UPS I received about $500.00 in vision benefits.
I quit the teamsters in 1997, got that.
Never looked at any teamster contract since then.
Got that?
In the afore mentioned post, he claimed the fall of Greece was the poor rising up against the aristocracy.
Do your own home work and learn from history.
This thread was about making/investing money.
So in conclusion,
In 1979, I was newly married and $45,000.00 in debt with only $200.00 in the bank and my next paycheck was 2 weeks away.
Today, I would be considered wealthily and the teamsters contribution was a small drop into my piggy bank.
Most people that try to get rich quick stay poor along time.
Best of luck to all those that chase that shiny object and miss the penny at their feet.

Over70irregs

Appreciate the feedback and history. Definitely need more storied examples and perspectives. Scared $ doesn’t make any $. Diversify and take advantage of the early adoption curve to technology. %80 of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. %45 have no investment assets. Tech is being used to suffocate us so use it to free your lower back and mind.

This country is going to implode. I’ve never seen prices rise this fast in my lifetime, and I lived through the 70s.
Screenshot_20211102-052521.png