Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Screenshot_20211110-153954_Twitter.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why is everyone concerned? Nothing Uncle Joe has done has cost you anymore and everything he does will save you money. Don't you listen to Uncle Joe when he educates you on economics? Stop listening to fake news and start listening to trustworthy people like MSM and even Uncle Joe himself. I read a comment from a well informed person on this forum praising Joe for the high stock market and plentiful job openings. Now that's a smart individual that understands Bidenomics.
Lots of idiots still invested in idiot Joe. Can’t or won’t admit they were better off under Trump. How much worse off do they have to get? We’re gonna find out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why is everyone concerned? Nothing Uncle Joe has done has cost you anymore and everything he does will save you money. Don't you listen to Uncle Joe when he educates you on economics? Stop listening to fake news and start listening to trustworthy people like MSM and even Uncle Joe himself. I read a comment from a well informed person on this forum praising Joe for the high stock market and plentiful job openings. Now that's a smart individual that understands Bidenomics.
We need more detail on how runaway inflation is a good thing.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We need more detail on how runaway inflation is a good thing.
Don't question Uncle Joe. He knows what is best for us all. That's why he was the most voted for president in history. I'm sure we have people in this Forum that will tell you how great Uncle Joe is and how great inflation is for the economy and you.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Do they include everything in the calculation?
No they don't. that's what I mean by BS. I googled this years ago and they leave out some pretty important indicators.
Can't remember which ones.
Everything should be factored in instead of just a handful of things.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Don't question Uncle Joe. He knows what is best for us all. That's why he was the most voted for president in history. I'm sure we have people in this Forum that will tell you how great Uncle Joe is and how great inflation is for the economy and you.
double edged sword. the fed will have to raise interest rates which in turn raises rates paid for CD's and such. But you are still losing ground. This is where gold and precious metals come in.

Wally

No they don't. that's what I mean by BS. I googled this years ago and they leave out some pretty important indicators.
Can't remember which ones.
Everything should be factored in instead of just a handful of things.
Energy and food?

wilberforce15

Unfortunately, these clowns will see some stupid government program as the answer. We all know only unleashing the free market will work.
The free market is what made our supply chains maximally efficient.

But that also makes them massively vulnerable to disruption.

The free market doesn't have any concern for the robustness of the system.

Wally

The free market is what made our supply chains maximally efficient.

But that also makes them massively vulnerable to disruption.

The free market doesn't have any concern for the robustness of the system.
When you start shutting off key segments of our economy in the name of some unproven religious which is climate change, bad stuff happens.

wilberforce15

When you start shutting off key segments of our economy in the name of some unproven religious which is climate change, bad stuff happens.
The free market chose to scatter the supply chain for a single pencil across 5 continents. That made it vulnerable to politicians, nature and everything else.

Complicated, just-in -time networks are hyper efficient wonders of the world.

And they're supremely stupid.

Over70irregs

The free market chose to scatter the supply chain for a single pencil across 5 continents. That made it vulnerable to politicians, nature and everything else.

Complicated, just-in -time networks are hyper efficient wonders of the world.

And they're supremely stupid.
True free market means no central control. Sss: hole countries will lap you. Using military and sanctions will not work. Now what?…….

Last edited: