Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

rod

Retired 22 years

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Where’s your PhD in climatology to debate the scientists who’ve practically all come to the same conclusion in the competitive space of ideas?
Nobody needs a PhD to see when something doesn’t come true. That is called a lie. A PhD doesn’t make a lie the truth. I guess you would eat a piece of :censored2: if someone with a PhD told you it was a snicker bar.

Next Day Error

X - Other
It's not a strawman, that's what they predicted. People keep falling for it. Someday you'll see the grift for what it is.
My God... Let me guess, you haven't done one ounce of actual research into this dumb and overused debunked claim.

The "iCe AgE" stuff was predominately media-based. Majority of actual science was pointing to a warming globe at the time. The climate cooling crap was a small fraction of the overall balance of scientific data.

Go look. Right now. Go look for yourself.

STOP it, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My God... Let me guess, you haven't done one ounce of actual research into this dumb and overused debunked claim.

The "iCe AgE" stuff was predominately media-based. Majority of actual science was pointing to a warming globe at the time. The climate cooling crap was a small fraction of the overall balance of scientific data.

Go look. Right now. Go look for yourself.

STOP it, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

Uh-huh. Revisionist history in the age of the internet is fun. It was absolutely media hype then, but absolutely isn't now. SMH.

I remember a few years ago people were trying to claim the ice age claims never happened.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1650380297780.png

1650380326189-png.380697

Next Day Error

X - Other
Uh-huh. Revisionist history in the age of the internet is fun. It was absolutely media hype then, but absolutely isn't now. SMH.

I remember a few years ago people were trying to claim the ice age claims never happened.
The Ice Age stuff was blown out of proportion by some in the media. What they didn't tell you then was that the balance of evidence was strongly in favor of global warming due to humanity burning hydrocarbons. The evidence has only gotten stronger. Nothing has changed except pop culture and stupid magazines have caught up to the actual science.

Anything else I can help with?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Refer to my other posts.
TIME didn't make the science and they still don't. I don't care.

You are right TIME doesn’t make the “science” they only report to us what the “science” of the day is telling them. You really need to go back and research the global cooling of the 70’s. It was exactly like it is today. The sky is falling and they had all the “science” to back it up. We was going to have an ice age. Research “Al Gore’s speeches” about how we was all going to be :censored2: out of luck by now because he was following the “science”. They had all the models and proof of how the earth was cooling and exactly by how many degrees. It was great. Nobody could argue with the “science” but when Mother nature did what she always does and started changing in the direction they hadn’t planned for they had to start a whole new plan to make money and the new generations would never know because they hadn’t lived through the last BS.
Yes there is global warming and cooling. There always has been. But there has never been a money scheme until man got involved.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The euro is less than a dollar and the British pound is getting close to a dollar

This is not a good sign
The pound has an interest rate of 2.25%?
And the Euro at 1.25% if I read correctly?

Shoot, it felt like we weren’t doing anything about inflation till we look at them.

It’s like they aren’t even trying to stop it.